#396384 22/12/09 03:48 AM
D
Datero Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Couple questions

1. What's the max "level" in ED/ I'm assuming you cant learn or max out every skill but can you get a decent amount of them?

2. I've heard the game is 50+ hours but then again people say Dragon Age was 200+... and we all know thats not really true... how big of a game would u say it is?

3. I'm a big dungeon crawler/gathering loot kind of guy... does this game have a good loot gathering side to it? I'm assuming after u beat the game its over for that character so you would have to play from a save right before the game ends.

I guess these are my biggest concerns. Thanks smile

Datero #396387 22/12/09 04:54 AM
Support
Support

A couple people have mentioned mid thirties for the character level at the end of the game.

I think 50+ is relatively accurate. IIRC 30 hours was mentioned if you just concentrate on the main plot and skip the side quests, but I don't recall if that was said before or after they finished balancing the game. I've been avoiding topics about the end of the game, where possible, so if people have mentioned their playtimes, I have not seen them.

What do you mean by a 'good' loot system? Various people have made positive and negative comments on the system in this game. There is randomly generated loot, as well as specific set pieces in specific locations.

I think once you enter the final area in the game, the building is locked and you can not get out (don't know how big the area is). If you wanted to go back and clear up any unfinished quests or explore some more, you would have to revert to a save before that.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard