Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
stranger
stranger
K
My problem is that the save files will not load at all. The load screen will appear, and then another load screen will appear but I'll hear the game in the background. The only way to get off of the second load screen is to back out to the dashboard. Other than completely starting over, anybody else having this issue or maybe have a workaround?

stranger
stranger
I think I may have stumbled across a game-killer.

I've just returned to the Battle Tower after unlocking the 'You're going to die, Charlie' achievement, and it's completely devoid of staff. No Tom, Dick, or Harry, no one. Now it could just be the case that there's been a mass walkout due to low pay, and a strictly enforced 'no smoking' policy; but somehow, I doubt it!

Please tell me that this is fixable. I've tried a hard reset on the console, but the tower's still empty when I start the game.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I have been making brand new save games every time I save since the start of my game. I have played 30+ hours. Never had a problem with any of my save games. I am lucky I read up on this bug before playing though.

K
stranger
stranger
K
So? Anything yet, Devs?

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I wonder if the 360 version will even get a patch ...

old hand
old hand

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by DivineGamer

Well since Larian responded to this thread earlier, it would have been reasonable to expect them to update their response on this thread. Get off your pedestal.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Man, I finished one play through on the Xbox but even with the horible ending I decided to play through again to finish some quests I missed the firt time. I had trouble with screen freezes on death reloads and with random spawn points on game reloads through-out my first play through. But this problems were manageable. Now everytime I load a save file all the entry points are replaced with stone walls so I cannot enter any other areas other than the one I am in. In addition I am losing save files everytime I try to save or load a file. The ending was bad enough - now this save bug makes the game unplayble. Not sure way it happened on my second play through and not my first. But Xbox should be ashamed to release a game with a bug this serious. I sold my copy back back today. I wish I did not - I should of demanded a refund from MicroSoft... or waited for the dam patch lol

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I hope the patch fixes more than just the save bug. There's plenty to fix. They also need some positive press, but I'm afraid it might be too late for Larian and Xbox. Hopefully this release doesn't kill off their studio and they can bounce back.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Kainen

Well since Larian responded to this thread earlier, it would have been reasonable to expect them to update their response on this thread. Get off your pedestal.

Since you signed up you should visit other sections and that was in the Offical Patch Update thread on the 8th.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Kainen

Since you signed up you should visit other sections and that was in the Offical Patch Update thread on the 8th.

And they first replied on this thread on the 4th. My point stands.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard