Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I had an Idea of continuing the game with an expansion and a new title "Divinity 2:Th Dammed One's Awakening , or The Dragon Knight's Come Back" well either of them are cool but im sure if ssomeone on the team of those who made the game will read this he will think as well as me that this isn't a bad idea right? well i will start and make a story and see where it get's! It will begin like this
"The Dragon knight will wake up from a sleep of 1 and a half year after he was imprisoned and Damian has conquered over Rivellon. He wake's up from a strange dream about someone granting him power enough to let him and Luciam "The Divine" escape and he transforms into a Dragon and he and Lucian fly from that dammed prison and make they're wait out from the underworld. After they escape they see that the world has changed a lot but while they were flying they saw some dragon slayer's and thought of asking them what happend." well the rest i will tell u if u post me or not. I will continue the story on my pc to make it a book maybe but if u want I can make it an online book so that anyone can read it freely k? if u post me i will continue but it will take time because i only ahev a bit of the beggining and everithing else is about how my dreams will be if i will have other dream's about this game how to continue it or not k? so dont expect much but i will try my hardest to finish this story and then maybe the makers will read it and make into the most awesome game ever! Oh and do not froget this is the expansion so dont uninstall u'r game cause the character that u created in the "Eco Draconis" will be available in the expansion because the story is based on the caracthers that you created and with them u will continue k? So for now Bye Bye!

veteran
veteran

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard