Next Thread
Print Thread
N
netrace Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I just fought a bunch of dudes all the way up to the door into the Battle Tower. I enter the tower, open a gate, go left down a hall and then there are 4 bandits that just stand around. I can kill them but they don't fight back. I then see a guy in a cell, so I open the door and he just stands there. I can't talk to him or kill him and he won't move, so he's blocking the doorway into that cell.

I can run through this area and eventually end up at an elevator, but when I get on the elevator and hit the floor up/down buttons they just click. Nothing happens. There's also a call elevator button, but the elevator is already there.

I've tried exiting the tower and used one of the portals outside of the tower and went to another location and then back to the tower but the dudes still don't react. I'm stuck. What is supposed to happen in that barracks so that I can move on?

Thanks!

apprentice
apprentice
Hmm, i can't say that i have experienced that on my way to the tower. Did a cutscene pop up after you got close to the four bandits?

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
N
netrace Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
No, no cut scene. I'm thinking I'm bugged. I wish there was a way to fix it and move on. I have a save from before I entered the battle tower, but when I go in again the same thing happens.

apprentice
apprentice
Yeah i think you must be. After you get within target range, a certain zombie makes her appearance via cutscene. Hm, if i remember, there are two switches by the door/gate. I don't know if you have to pull on them for the cutscene to kick in.
Sorry i can't be of any help frown ps- i play with the 360 version.

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
N
netrace Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Alright. Well thanks for replying. I've got a save right before I give the ghost her ring to bring her back to life. I guess I'll load that and then fight my way back up to the tower. Here's to hoping the bug isn't still there.

old hand
old hand
That why save is important. Always quick save or save before entering new premises. This game is still quite buggy

N
netrace Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Bugs it was. I reloaded from the old save and when I got back up to the tower all was well again. The bandits attacked, I was able to talk to the prisoner, etc.

Thanks! I'm a dragon now, and it rocks.

journeyman
journeyman
Same thing happened to me the first time. Did you kill all the enemies outside before going into the tower? I didn't the time it was bugged so maybe that makes a difference.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard