Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Ok this has been killing me - where is the chest for the key you find in the goblin camp?

I did find a chest near the mage but it was either bugged or not the same chest for the key. I've since moved on from there but given how much time I spent looking for that chest I am curious...

Thanks!

addict
addict
Next to man who sit on chair I think.Behind his house

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I did remember that chest was covered by some plant , in the valley near the mage. I found it by moving the mouse slowly until it appeared in my HUD

old hand
old hand
The chest which fit the key is in the bush behind the house, at where you facing it once crossing the bridge in the farglow town. Where as the chest over the magic trainer is not bug. You need level 1 lock pick skill to open it. There is a skill book which grant you 1 skill point in the training area, which require you perform some jumping in order to reach it.

apprentice
apprentice
ROFL so I already missed a skill point? Oo;
*sighs* Luckily I only just started... guess I'll restart.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Darthvegeta800
ROFL so I already missed a skill point? Oo;
*sighs* Luckily I only just started... guess I'll restart.

Just only 1 skill point wont actually hurt your skill. Everyone should have enough points to distribute on the skills they required, unless you cant decide what you actually want.

apprentice
apprentice
Yeah I know I'm just obsessive when it comes to these things ^___^

apprentice
apprentice
Where is that key exactly? I have startet a new game just to check and i honestly can't find the key, i did locate that skill book and the chest though.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by TonZa
Where is that key exactly? I have startet a new game just to check and i honestly can't find the key, i did locate that skill book and the chest though.

It's on the rocks surrounding the campfire. The ring of rocks directly around the campfire, facing the entrance.

I searched forever out around the campfire, then almost gave up and was walking by the fire itself and found the key.

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks for the help but still can't find any key by that fire on console, well atleast it's not gamebreaking if you miss few chests.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
You have to mindread the guy sitting at the way in FagLow
But you can skip that chest, you will find many more chests with greater stuff in late game smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard