Next Thread
Print Thread
#397390 01/01/10 01:04 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
First off let me say that I am playing this on Xbox and have a Gold Membership.

1) Save Glitch - It's been said on here already but the one where it doesn't save location you were in.
2) Save Glitch 2 - I was almost finished with the Maxos Temple (Just killed the Dragon that turns into a person) and a random person outside killed me. I had saved many times throughtout the game to that point. Guess where the autosave put me? Farglow. My latest personal save put me in...Oberas Tundra or wtvr. I have never been there before and immediately when I spawned I was killed by level 18's.
3) Difficulty - I have it set on the lowest difficulty and still monsters 3-4 levels lower than me can still kill me in one hit. I do have good armor and this just seems incredibly stupid.
4) Experience - Nothing is giving a good balanced level of experience. I kill 3 people higher than me and it gives me 400 exp each. I do a quest that I died multiple times on, used over 30 potions, etc and it gives me...250. I regretted wasting an hour of my life even bothering to do the quest.
5) Disappearing Equipment - I barely sell any equipment and it just keeps disappearing. It just is not in my inventory anymore and I have no idea where it is.
6) Remos - I think that is his name. The priest outside the chapel in the first town after Farglow. I gave him the Scrying Stone and he just disappears after I get the awards. I follow him in to the chapel and nothing happens. I've looked on other sites and i'm apparently supposed to get a quest but I can't because it won't give it to me.

The game is fun but I cannot keep playing if I know what I am doing is in vain because of these glitches. I've had this game reserved at GameStop for 3 1/2 months too! Does anyone know when the next patch will come out that will fix this? If you have Xbox Live feel free to message me. My gamertag is WPM Puppeteer.

C
stranger
stranger
C
1 & 2: If it happens go back to your dashboard and load it up again. A majority of the time it works.

3: There's a difficulty setting? Didn't even know that, I'm about to go in Maxos temple, died a few times but only because I was fighting a group of monsters higher level then me. Some tricks to surviving are to don't charge in, use skills, use pots food while battling. Monsters lower then are easy for me.

4: Yeah experience does suck. Do monster's even spawn again in the game? Or is it just kill it and it won't ever appear again. If the latter is true I feel as if I should have waited for the game to lower in price.

5: No clue about that, you sure you arn't dropping it or not taking it or something?

6: Completed that quest, just got a reward. Maybe we're missing another step? Or its a glitch.

Last edited by Chidori; 01/01/10 02:06 AM.
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I can fix the dashboard one but like...I loaded a game and I was back in Farglow but I couldn't leave at all and I still had quests Maxos Temple.

stranger
stranger
yea i agree with ya puppet...i preordered this game, and once i beat it...if i get that far...im probably taking it back less a patch comes out that fixes what u mentioned

The might upholds the weak
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I REALLY wish this game was glitchless. It's amazing but I can't leave Farglow because of the glitches.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Puppet Of Fate
I REALLY wish this game was glitchless. It's amazing but I can't leave Farglow because of the glitches.

You can, just click end when commander talk to you before game start loading.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I've already left Farglow but the save glitch sent me back.

stranger
stranger
I've had these issues with the saves as well and the priest is wandering the graveyard after I've given him the scrying stone(which I stupidly forgot to inspect and so I missed out on fighting the ghost) and he won't give me another quest or even talk to me. I noticed I went to use a Bow even though I'm a warrior mostly and the thing deleted itself from my inventory and didn't equip. Are there any reasons to become an xbox live gold member for this particular game? Just wondering.

Good luck getting out of farglow! That would suck to have to start over especially with the pacing of this game. Anyone who wants to chat on Live can add me Brokenblade86.

Sometimes your most beautiful dreams devour your soul sending you to dark planes infernal.
Support
Support

Unless there is a multi-player add-on at some point, I don't think a gold membership is going to help any. There have not been any add-ons yet (or any announced) or bonus content (other than pre-order downloadable items), let alone anything exclusively for gold. As far as I know the demo didn't get release early to gold memberships, either.
Coming from a PC developer background, I wouldn't expect Larian to release any significant content exclusively. Although, I suppose if Microsoft showed up there with a request and a dump truck full of money...

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I found a way to fix the one save glitch. Save at least 5 files. Everytime u save just overwrite them.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard