Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BeZ Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Found four pullchains in the armory of the citadel tower in the Broken valley (middle door I think, skeleton blacksmith inside). Pulling each one hits the player character with a magic effect like fire damage or polymorph, but doesn't seem to do anything else.

Anyone know of any other function these might have?
I'm guessing something to do with the big glowing/burning image on one of the walls there...

addict
addict
There's actually five I think. If you pull them all, an animation will play which should help you further. It's part of a quest.

Tovi May Raan refresh you!
B
BeZ Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
A quest I haven't found then. I'll look around some more, thanks for the hints!

D
stranger
stranger
D
I have looked and looked, I can't find a fifth chain. Each of the green flames have a chain,where is the fifth???????? HELP!!!!

apprentice
apprentice
Check out that room that is on fire and be quick.

There's a fifth chain in the room on fire, just behind the locked chest on the left.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Ok, I have now cleared the top of the tower and the basement still no Lord Lovis? I'm on xbox 360. I found a guide that seems to be for the computer. Anyone know how to get into Lord Lovis's chamber? I can't find anything about a "Reveal Spell" in the manual or in the game.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
To Dolphinsrus : Do you have to pass a gate locked by 4 dragons statues ??? If so , keep going that part , there will be 2 ways : higher part take you to the skeleton smith , lower part lead you to a chamber door. Inside , you will find a dead body , which contain "Reveal Spell"

B
BeZ Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Sounds you haven't found the scroll with the reveal spell yet. When you're in the right room (you can't exit through the door you just entered), jump over the collapsed statue/tunnel to your left, then loot the corpse you'll find on the other side. The rest should be self explanatory : )

Edit: Oops, didn't read the last part of your post, ggm261. Sorry!

Last edited by BeZ; 02/01/10 05:26 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Got it thanks, to much of a hurry keep missing the body :-(

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard