Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Libertarian
Sony is not your friend. Get over it. Microsoft and Sony are in the business for money and power, not for your acceptance. I own a PC, a 360, a PS3, a Wii, a PSP, AND a DS. It's the best way to go.

Couldn't agree more.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
actually sony is my friend :P i can use linux on sony ps3 becouse sony support open source community
the microsoft policy is well know

and unreal i stop discusion with u . go play tetris or invade iraq or go eat so mcdonald shiet so your fat ass get even bigger whatever and that 10 milions of xbox is microsfot pr any real statistics show under 1 m alot of ppl got wee what is strange anyway :P
and even if that 10 milions is somewhere near truth ( but is not due of most statistic web zins) in europe live more than 830 milion of ppl ( not including russia) and 80% got at last one pc so .. whre is your 10 milions now ? freeking gothic 2 got more than 7 milion buyers in EUROPE onyl cuz u usa fuckards never liked it .. propably the controlls to complicated but what u can expect from citizens of country that actually belice in magic bullets or in whole al kaida myth pff
run to mcdonald ... more fat is good cuz u cannot get more wisdom

Last edited by marcusdavidus; 09/01/10 03:01 AM.

addict
addict
We're gonna invade you next and your PS3 is going to suffer a not so nice demise. frown

"US fucktards"? Are you a commie bastard?

Last edited by Libertarian; 09/01/10 03:05 AM.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by marcusdavidus
and unreal i stop discusion with u . go play tetris or invade iraq or go eat so mcdonald shiet so your fat ass get even bigger whatever and that 10 milions of xbox is microsfot pr any real statistics show under 1 m alot of ppl got wee what is strange anyway :P
and even if that 10 milions is somewhere near truth ( but is not due of most statistic web zins) in europe live more than 830 milion of ppl ( not including russia) and 80% got at last one pc so .. whre is your 10 milions now ? freeking gothic 2 got more than 7 milion buyers in EUROPE onyl cuz u usa fuckards never liked it .. propably the controlls to complicated but what u can expect from citizens of country that actually belice in magic bullets or in whole al kaida myth pff
run to mcdonald ... more fat is good cuz u cannot get more wisdom

I'm not American. Nice try though.

Also I could care less which has more. It makes sense for more PCs to be owned in a home due to their more multi purpose usage. That doesn't mean every household uses them for gaming.

10 million consoles is damn good for the European console market.

Originally Posted by Libertarian
We're gonna invade you next and your PS3 is going to suffer a not so nice demise. frown

"US fucktards"? Are you a commie bastard?

He's a lot of work that's for sure.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/01/10 03:15 AM.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
no im not but even if i was be a "communist" better to be communist than retard who belive in magic bullets ( aka jfk assasinate) or in whole arab sheep fucker who learn to fly a boeing on .. microsoft simulator than is able to crash on building , Building that should not colapse by any freeking way from tha impact ( any architect tell u that) but wtf half of usa citizens belive in that second half ( mormons) belive that jesus christ live in usa so how the hell u expect any one think that ppl in usa are wise or whatever ?

anyway this start to be real flame war
i simply say what every other country thinks aboute usa citizens ..

if any usa citizen is angry im sorry i dont meant to be so rude and put every one to same box .
i know alot usa ppl ( mostly from my sb clan) and they are ok

so libertian im sorry u if i was rude . but that stupid microshiet fan boy deserve that .

and again u write "10 milions is good for EUROPEAN CONSOLE market" that was nice try but pls tell me why u dont compare this to EURO PC MARKET ? who the hell care aboute some 10 milions 12 years old kids who actually get xbox (and as i say 10 m is microsoft pr not real statistic)
when there is around 1 bilion of pc cuz more than 50% of euros got 2 or more pcs including laptops
its totally NOTHING . compare this to other markets japan mostly ps3 and wee china i rly dont know but propably wee and ps3 also like rest of asia the real xbox market is usa mostly .
but who the fuck rly care

anyway http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

peace

Last edited by marcusdavidus; 09/01/10 03:30 AM.

enthusiast
enthusiast
so libertian im sorry u if i was rude . but that stupid microshiet fan boy deserve that.

Really? You've been rude and aggressive towards console users since you jumped into this thread. If anyone deserves anything it's you for your total lack of regard for anyone else outside of the PC userbase. Also it's really hard to be a fanboy when you own a PC, PS3, and a Xbox 360 (hell I'm even buying a Wii within a few weeks) aswell as several retro systems. Surely a fanboy wouldn't own many systems, right? You think that just because I have a differing opinion that makes me a fanboy, right? When I actually prefer to play games on a PC? You don't know the slightest thing about me, including the country I'm from despite being told several times I'm not American, so come back when you actually know something about me.

but who the fuck rly care

I've been saying this the past few posts but you never seem to listen.

People will use what they want to use, companies will cater for them, you can't do shit about it.

That is all.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/01/10 03:36 AM.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
hey rly unreal idc rly
i say what i think and i got right if u like to pay 50 $ for game with gfx from 2002 is ok i dont and is why U SUX AND YOUR FREEKING XBOX SUX TOO . imho

if that was rude im sory ur just make me angry due of your lack of wisdom , but im rly sorry cuz its not your foult that ur always wrong u cant see the forrest by the trees and u cant smell your own s on your knees as mm says :P

btw are here any mods on this forum ? pls close this topic cuz this is nothying more than flame war of course is alot of fun for old troll like me but rly u should close this topic :P

longest flame war i see by long time :P

Last edited by marcusdavidus; 09/01/10 03:38 AM.

enthusiast
enthusiast
hey rly unreal idc rly
i say what i think and i got right if u like to pay 50 $ for game with gfx from 2002 is ok i dont and is why U SUX AND YOUR FREEKING XBOX SUX TOO . imho

if that was rude im sory ur just make me angry due of your lack of wisdom , but im rly sorry cuz its not your foult that ur always wrong u cant see the forrest by the trees and u cant smell your own s on your knees as mm says :P

I don't pay in $ kiddo. Neither do I pay full retail price for my games. See yet again you just make silly statements about people when you clearly don't have a clue.

Your idiocy never fails to amaze.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/01/10 03:40 AM.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
i dont pay in $ also kiddo is universal value easier to understod for most ppl than euro or local moneys .
yep and your ingorance is amaze me :P

enthusiast
enthusiast
i dont pay in $ also kiddo is universal value easier to understod for most ppl than euro or local moneys .

There's more than one universal currency in this world, might be a good idea to look them all up.

yep and your ingorance is amaze me :P

I seriously don't think you're in any position to talk about ignorance.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
im rly think ur not in any position to talk at all
go buy some cookies

enthusiast
enthusiast
im rly think ur not in any position to talk at all
go buy some cookies

We could do this all day (or morning where I am).

Nothing wrong with cookies. I suggest Maryland double choclate chip, Scrummy.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/01/10 03:53 AM.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
yep
chocolate are good but i dont know that brand .
anyway i prefer to bake cookies by myself lool at last i know what kind of mj is in it :P j/k

addict
addict
I'm a libertarian, so you're flinging your US hate in the wrong direction.

I also like some good conspiracy theories.

But I still say you're acting like a complete dipshit. wink And if every person in your country is as dumb as you, then I consider myself proud to be from the good ol' US of A! eek

Last edited by Libertarian; 09/01/10 04:30 AM.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
old hand
old hand
marcusdavidus, could you please try holding the flamewars for other forums? There is no need for name calling. I enjoy console wars and console vs pc discussions as much as the next guy, but don't get personal and most of all not too political about it.

I am not closing this topic, you can fight on as long as you want to, as long as you keep silly arguments out of the discussion. (Like culture and religion and spaghetti monsters.)

Tweeting @forktong
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
What? I love D2 graphics, dragon age hardly has anything better to offer on the technical level, infact unlike D2 it looks generally disappointing, and in some areas (lie Redcliff water?) even looks worse then the overall theme (while D2 keeps the same level of looks). aside maybe from a bit more belivebel "faces". On the artistic/ scenery level however, which is more important for me, D2 really is superior to the (mostly) blank environment of DA, it offers many pretty places and detailed surrounding (there is nothing in DA that compares to climbing the tower).

OH AND Unreal Warfare , NO NO NO don't buy a WII, that is a great mistake. After you finish the great zelda, and the even greater metroid prime 3, you are left with a box which you will begin to hate for wasting your money on it. Ok maybe there is also Mario, I never liked Mario thou...

Last edited by Zomgnome; 09/01/10 12:00 PM.
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
GFX is terrible - right, models are VERY simple - look on eg stones - 10-20 polys? I hope that Larian change something... It look like Gothic 2.

^ ROFL
Who cares about poly`s anyway, what matters is the overall view. Besides pay attention to texture quality rather than poly count.

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I'd have to argue that poly counts used to be relevant back in the day when the only available way to give the illusion of detail was through high poly models, compensating for limited texture sizes and lack of shaders. Nowadays you'd want a high-res normal map on top of a high res skin on a low-poly model to achieve similar results with much less raw gpu utilization.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Zomgnome
OH AND Unreal Warfare , NO NO NO don't buy a WII, that is a great mistake. After you finish the great zelda, and the even greater metroid prime 3, you are left with a box which you will begin to hate for wasting your money on it. Ok maybe there is also Mario, I never liked Mario thou...

It's more for my daughter than for me to be honest, though I'll still be having a blast on Dead Space Extraction (which is supposed to be quite good).

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/01/10 01:05 PM.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard