Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#397846 02/01/10 11:00 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
First where do I use the talismans of East/South/West I know it has to do with a statue of Azimuth according to this dusty tome I found but where is the statue?

Second question is I've found parchments with strange words that need to be translated where do I find the translator?

Sometimes your most beautiful dreams devour your soul sending you to dark planes infernal.
darlok86 #397849 02/01/10 11:05 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Make that three questions how the hell do you make it through the temple in the bandit camp aka Deaths Antechamber? I start getting poisoned the second I try to walk through the first room and it kills me in seconds before I've even faced an enemy.

Sometimes your most beautiful dreams devour your soul sending you to dark planes infernal.
darlok86 #397857 02/01/10 11:14 PM
journeyman
journeyman
First: You need to place the talismans in a certain order at a statue in that cave where you found them. The statue is near a crossroads and behind some bars.

Second, you'll find more of those and an answer to that later on in Broken Valley.

Third, you got a hint for this. You need to sacrifice the dead for Jagon ....... or something like that. Step on the bodies and follow the trails of blood between each one and you won't get poisoned.

ASUS M3N72-D
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ Brisbane @ 3GHz
4 Gigs DDR2 PC6400 Dual Ch. Corsair
ASUS GeForce 9800GT 512MB x2 SLI
Win7 64bit or XP Pro x64
Conan 1 #397874 03/01/10 12:11 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for the help this is the first time I've used a forum for game help and it definitely is an advantage! :hihi:

Conan 1 #398450 05/01/10 03:42 PM
veteran
veteran
First: You need to place the talismans in a certain order at a statue in that cave where you found them. The statue is near a crossroads and behind some bars.

Where is the cave where they were found? I can not remember

Last edited by GoldyLocks; 05/01/10 03:42 PM.
I just found these talismans in my quest item area of my backpack and for the life of me i don't know where i got them or what to do with them. Ionly have two though East and West.....Is there anorth and south as well.....I would really like to solve this before I finish Maxoas temple...will some one please help out here? also I have already finished the Temple of doom so I can't get back in there if thats part of solving this.

Last edited by LordFess; 07/01/10 03:49 AM.

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."
LordFess #399836 09/01/10 08:56 PM
stranger
stranger
It's in the cave under the ruined chapel you have to go through to save the bandit locked in the cells. The last talisman is probably in this small blue/gold chest in the little goblin village there. It was kinda hard for me to see, too, since it was on a pile of rocks tucked under a big totem.

The statue you need to use them near is in the same cave.

"Winners suck the least."
old hand
old hand
It has nothing to do with the ruin chapel tunnel which use to save the bandit. There are 3 entrance for this cave, which only accessible once you turn into dragon knight, after talana death. One entrance is near a small goblin camp, which not further up when talana corpse, with a teleport shrine near by. Another entrance is at the bottom of lovis tower, which infested by skeletons. The 3rd entrance is by the cliff area at the northern part of broken valley map.

ACSS #399947 10/01/10 04:00 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The statue, if anyone is confused about which is the proper one is the one with lit candles on either side and little plants placed before it on the floor. But I've yet to discover the correct order you display the talismans so I keep getting hurt by it lol.

darlok86 #399956 10/01/10 04:49 AM
O
stranger
stranger
O
outside maxos temple is where you will find the translator but only of you have all four peices.

Last edited by oceanwind; 10/01/10 04:57 AM.
darlok86 #399957 10/01/10 04:49 AM
D
stranger
stranger
D
the proper order is west east south so everyone knows, and the statue you are looking for is not in the cave, but in one of the brick passages within the derelict tunnels. Hope this helps

If you don't try, you fail.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard