Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#397980 03/01/10 03:46 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I just entered Ygerna's soul. There I need to kill Zandalor and the Divine, but they kill me always really fast. Does anyone knows how i could defeat them?

apprentice
apprentice
Run behind pillars, spamm potions and kill them 1 by 1, save often.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
thanks for the tip.
i made it =)

old hand
old hand
It depends on your gears and build, I cut them down solo without summon and creature and didnt even need to hide since they doing petty damage on me. To me its feel like bully the final boss even in high difficulty. I use only around 3 to 5 hp potions only.

H
stranger
stranger
H
hallo.. i need some help.. i have found the 3 things.. shield etc.. but i don't know where i can find the dragon.. where i have to go??? thanks..

apprentice
apprentice
Tip: how about aiding 3 golden statues?

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------
H
stranger
stranger
H
3 golden statues? where they are? i have shield, book and the other thing..

apprentice
apprentice
Look behind a waterfall :>

-------
-------
H
stranger
stranger
H
ok thanks.. when i begin to play i go fast see.. thanks a lot..

H
stranger
stranger
H
i search the waterfall.. and i find them.. but the dragon who show me where the entry of the hall of echoes isn't there.. can explain me better? i'm in the orobas fiord.. at the port.. (with me i have shield, the sigil and the incant.. i miss just the dragon.. or better the place of the door for the hall of echoes..)

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Hippo86
i search the waterfall.. and i find them.. but the dragon who show me where the entry of the hall of echoes isn't there.. can explain me better? i'm in the orobas fiord.. at the port.. (with me i have shield, the sigil and the incant.. i miss just the dragon.. or better the place of the door for the hall of echoes..)

Did you read through the dragon conversation? And did you check your map? Main quest location usually will be mark on your map. The location is just slight ahead from the slayers camp.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Hippo86

You have a note from maxos in your quest inventory, use it in front of the door to gain accesss to hall of echoes. remember when you are inside you cant go back (if its possible to go back please tell me how) so take all the potions you ned with you for the battle against the divine and his group, even respecc if you think you need, for he is hard to kill with all his gards

apprentice
apprentice
Are you saying that you can't safe the city from undead? :O After you went into Hall of echoes?

-------
-------
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Lunainin
Are you saying that you can't safe the city from undead? :O After you went into Hall of echoes?

Can't go out, can't teleport back to the battle tower.

old hand
old hand

Hall of echoes in the ending of the game. Therefore there no turning back once you enter. So make a save before you enter. Its just bout 10+ mins chopping in hall of echoes and you see the ending of the game.

H
stranger
stranger
H
but where is the door where i have to read the maxos book? because i need to know where the door is.. i don't speak with dragon.. i can't find them..! and the slayer camp is near what? thanks..

stranger
stranger
its lots of dragon bones there so you cant rly miss it, its a frozen waterfall thingy.

apprentice
apprentice
Well finished the game by now, was suprised by the ending (I wont spoiler this :))
They should make an expension!

Last edited by Lunainin; 06/01/10 10:57 AM.

-------
-------
old hand
old hand
Well finished the game by now, was suprised by the ending (I wont spoiler this :))
They should make an expension!

There should certainly be one, as the plot already been planted like this. I looking forward when it will be made available.

H
stranger
stranger
H
i didn't speak with the dragon.. i don't find them.. so i don't know where the door is.. and where the dragon is too..!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard