Next Thread
Print Thread
#398415 05/01/10 12:41 PM
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Salutations my friends, i seem to have come across a little problem in the horror of high hall quest (Orobas fjords) for the life of me i can't figure out how the first elevator is operated, the handle does nothing i can't use explosives or cut anything and an internet search has turned up nada...any help would be mucho appreciated.

Please don't tell me its a bug ><

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by elfishgene
Salutations my friends, i seem to have come across a little problem in the horror of high hall quest (Orobas fjords) for the life of me i can't figure out how the first elevator is operated, the handle does nothing i can't use explosives or cut anything and an internet search has turned up nada...any help would be mucho appreciated.

Please don't tell me its a bug ><

You need to stay in the elevator and use the handle from there for it to move

apprentice
apprentice
Don't be ashamed, i had this problem as well, and i bet more did. Google is your friend wink

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------
veteran
veteran

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
lol its always the obvious that vexes us the most, ty Vesla, thats twice this games stumped me granted the first time it was the loading screen bug but i've not had to ask for assistance on an RPG for a long long time, this is why i always prefer european designed RPG's over the asian counterparts, the asian ones tend to hold your hand far to much.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard