Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Larian Studios
Larian Studios

I agree, there should have been a warning when starting the demo that saves were disabled. The save/load options should also be in the main menu (however they are in the full game) either greyed out with a 'disabled' mouseover, or clickable with a 'disabled' dialog.

Hopefully Larian is working on the hanging cutscene problem as QA is finishing up with the patch, and can follow up quickly with a fix. I got the impression this problem was much less sever in the German version; someone complained that they had to go back to playing the German version with hacked text rather than the English release.

old hand
old hand
I have to admit that it was mistake to disable saving in the demo - if I remember correctly the decision was taken because we couldn't guarantee compatibility between savegames in the demo and the full game, but even then, we should've just said that and allowed saving.

argh... lack of savegame...

downloaded the wrong version anyway... ( Ich habe die nicht-korrekte Versione nehrgeslegen, or something like that )

LOOKS GOOD! And I'm having a good feeling about the humor as well, even though it were jokes in German...

How will I laugh tomorrow, when I can't even smile today...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard