Next Thread
Print Thread
#399830 09/01/10 08:47 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
This is absolutely by far the most ass tarded spot in the game im level 34 and these level 32 and level 34 characters are kickin my ass like they are level 50 or somethin i think they need to dumb those guys down a little. I mean come on divine took me out with one freakin blow man how the hell you expect anyone to get past that.

Last edited by LegionDraconis; 09/01/10 08:47 PM.
old hand
old hand
I dont know how your build is and your gears, but I an in the opposite situation where I took divine down in 1 thousand strike most of the time. And my warrior is level 35, 1 level higher. And its in high difficulty mode for my final battle

I think you need to at least provide some more useful information 1st. If you had any saves before entering hall of echoes, that will be good as you still can go re-skill if there is a need to.

Last edited by ACSS; 10/01/10 03:34 AM.
ACSS #400004 10/01/10 08:51 AM
veteran
veteran
I use also high potions (Ultmiate ...) of Resistance, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence to be stronger!!
I did this final battle in totally with maximum 5 great healingpotions and the skills Magic Blast, Fire Wall, Destruction and Confusion and futhermore a great high one handed sword and a good shield ... (the weapons of the kind: Legendary or more better: "Unique"! = red color!)

I was level 35,5 on that moment.

Also I summon my creature to help and (with Crystal Skull). In Fire Wall I had 7 points and also in Magic Blast 7 points I believe.
Make sure to jump away (if you can) when 2 or 3 surrounded you! Or use Wirlwind!

I also concentrate me first to defeat the one who can heal others!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #400039 10/01/10 01:15 PM
stranger
stranger
I used a low dmg warrior build, i used charmed that made them whery busy so it was possible to kill when they was tanked by the one that wa charmed, just a tip if you get killed fast

Vesla #400061 10/01/10 03:06 PM
old hand
old hand
Damage wont affect your resistance. If you had all your resistance close to 60% or above, you wont actually take much damage. My lvl35 warrior had 58, 52 and 58%+ resistance for melee, range and magic. When I take a potion of armor, all 3 will be above 60%. But actually the damage I taken also not much different. High difficulty divine and zandalor dealing 80+ damage on me, where as those paladin only doing 20+ damage.

When I kill divine straight with 1 thousand strike, basically I just wait for the 15 sec cool down and use it on zandalor again. In between the cool down interval, just kill those paladin around. If lucky enough, I dont need to spend a single potion or healing to finish the final battle, as my weapons life leech will help me replenish my hp.

The problem is now with legiondraconis, whether he has any save files before entering hall of echoes. With tons of potions, the battle shouldnt be able to finish even not well geared or skilled.

ACSS #400249 11/01/10 05:54 AM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
i tried kearas fortress to level up some more but none of the statues are responsive to any the names.

ACSS #400265 11/01/10 08:05 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ACSS

The problem is now with legiondraconis, whether he has any save files before entering hall of echoes. With tons of potions, the battle shouldnt be able to finish even not well geared or skilled.

THAT's THE reason I begging Larian they make next time a game without such a supide thing: CAN'T go back out the Hall of Echoes to Orobas Fjords!!!
Most stupide and frustrating affair!!!!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #400292 11/01/10 11:43 AM
old hand
old hand
The Divine isn't dangerous, only his rush attack is very powerful. Avoid that one.

Zandalor is a wimp, it's just annoying he heals the Divine & can polymorph your character.

S
stranger
stranger
S
i am level 28 or 29 and i am stuck on the same bit

virumor #400372 11/01/10 04:55 PM
old hand
old hand
Zandalor's polymorph cant even last a few seconds on me, so its still pretty ok. I do agree divine's rush attack is strong, hit me for 200+ damage. But usually he can just hit you once with it unless you keeping distance from him all the time.

ACSS #400376 11/01/10 05:15 PM
I did this at level 34 it was VERY freakin hard i mean extremely hard but i did it eventually (after about 20 deaths :D) just keep away from divine and ur good slowly kill each paladin and zandalor then divine i did that

Chrol #401283 14/01/10 02:47 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
well i leveled my fire wall to 10 and mu thousand strike to 5 saved after each kill and finally beat that part but whats more bullshit than that is thats it no more thats the end what the hell man i was expecting more not be trapped in some crystal and then have the divine talk to me and the game end fucking shit ass stuff man makes the whole game not even worth the money.

apprentice
apprentice
as soon as the battle starts, use tactical pause and chug a health potion, then unpause and jump away. I'm a ranger so what i did was stun the divine and use exploding arrows on all of the paladins and whatits. they went down pretty fast with splosive arrows and i kept stunning, poisoning, and sploding the divine will running away, i didn't bother with zandalor until after i killed the divine, i just waited for him to heal and used stun and blasted him with everything i had, creature, demon, poison arrows, split arrows(at close range both hit your target), explosive arrows. and any magic i had. i also buffed up in the beginning with +dex and +str potions too. almost every 5 or 10 seconds i paused to chug a pot. good luck!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard