Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Im lvl 13 at maxos temple and im fighting the boss of that area i already put him into human form but when im far away from him he hits me with arrows that deal huge damage like 90 normal and crits of 219 am i to low of level or is there another tatic i need. I think im just to low of level.

stranger
stranger
when i beat the dragon guy i was lvl 12 or 11 all u have to do is roll around till u get close enough for him to use his sword its not that strong like the arrow thats what i did for the 360 i dont know about the pc

W
stranger
stranger
W
grab your creature to attack him...while he's attacking your creature...shoot him, i was lv 13 and had a tough time beating him but once i had my creature he was pretty easy.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I do remember this boss is at level 13. I recommend you to level up a little bit , get some potion of dexterity and some potion of resistance. A lot of the guys here say that this boss is weak at melee resistance , but my character is a mage smile Can't figure it myself

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I agree with the guy up top. I'm a mage too and I can't do it. He somehow stops getting tanked by my pet and hits me with a crit. I got a 460 one time. I think you should complete ALL the side quests before doing this. I don't know, maybe level 15, my brother and I were thinking that maybe you should get that shadow ability to sneak up on him.

It may also be that your attacks are higher than your pet's so you need to wait until the attacks actually hit...

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Easy on this game is no where near easy...

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I just did it at level 13...

S
stranger
stranger
S
lvl 13 - "mage"
necromancer pet + summon undead lvl 1.
What eventually worked for me [after 3 or 4 deaths] - have pet[s] draw aggro - he'll switch to melee weapon. I would then try to keep myself just out of his melee range so he wouldn't switch back to bow [ranged damage hurts] then just hit him with spells/drinking potions as needed.

In one battle - we both died at the same time... frown

apprentice
apprentice
As a mage, i kited him over the bridge, jumping around and LOS his arrow. When he came close i went to melee attack him so he would draw his sword, then throw a fireball.

Run away again to go LOS (in case he get his arrow again) then repeat the first allign. I believe i was lv 12/13 or so :S

And indeed, easy in this game is nowhere near easy lol

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------
S
stranger
stranger
S
Level 12. Take note of the waypoint shrine up the steps to your right when you enter.

I blasted Marius with Fireball, Magic Missile, and Magic Blast. Then I teleported (via the shrine) back to the Village shrine to recover fully, saved, and went back for seconds. He died pretty quickly after that. Teleported to the Village shrine to recover, then went for the other two.

Targeted another guy with Charm. He started beating up his buddy, so I helped, and aced the charmed guy once the spell wore off.

Then, onward to the Temple of Maxos!

Cheating? Probably, but it's better than dying in 10 seconds.

old hand
old hand
I wont call it cheating, unless you are using a trainer but there the funny way you discover to beat them up. The area is big enough to run around to recover.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard