Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by TheKingofNothing
Nope, I'm one of those people who like keep that ONE save file through the entire game. I do have to say though that the autosave function is extremely crappy. It never saves at a good time. But yea, i know ALL my mistakes and hopefully won't forget them.

That is a bummer seeing that Larian has admitted to a bug for "same" saves. I have multiples. I do my initial save then two more after that, then keep over writing the oldest save each time...and I save A LOT.

Hope you can get that sussed out

Does anyone know what the latest patch is and where i can get it?
It's becoming a damn trend for the official site of a game not to have patches on the download page.
Unless i overlooked it..

Support
Support

Currently there are 2 German patches, and a small patch for the US DVD version to fix a hanging problem when exiting the game.

stranger
stranger
But why they are releasing patch? The ultimate endless loading screen of game, is not fixed...

Its really disappointing. I got that problem too frown
I found that Divinity_II_Patch_1.03_EN_US ... but i got error No installation found.

Btw - Hi all in forum smile

Last edited by Egils; 11/01/10 06:57 PM.

Good night .. lol
Support
Support

A patch to get all the versions up to date will still help the majority of people, even if there are still outstanding issues. Hopefully a patch for these technical problems can follow shortly after.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I've read a few posts about the text size being too small. I wonder if Larian realize their are a lot of people like me who are playing the PC version on an LCD or Plasma TV from the comfort of their couch and can't read the text blocks or menu choices. I'll throw my vote for anything in the next patch that will allow at least a modicum of font scaling. Doesn't seem unreasonable?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Bpiam1
I've read a few posts about the text size being too small. I wonder if Larian realize their are a lot of people like me who are playing the PC version on an LCD or Plasma TV from the comfort of their couch and can't read the text blocks or menu choices. I'll throw my vote for anything in the next patch that will allow at least a modicum of font scaling. Doesn't seem unreasonable?

Sorry bud I'd bet you $100 that this would be the last thing they would work on, considering there are other pressing issues coming first smirk

Support
Support

A minor change that is easy to implement could get done before a more important fix that is quite involved. However, scaleable text of some form was requested in early suggestion topics, so I would assume, unfortunately, that it is either not that easy to implement, or they have no interest in doing so, or it would introduce complications in the UI design that they don't want to deal with, or something.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard