Next Thread
Print Thread
#400546 12/01/10 04:21 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I am in Maxos temple and im tryin to defeat Amdusias. I dont even know where to start. Ive been readin other forums but i dont have half the things other people have such as my creature I dont no how to even get my creature. I met the necromancer but dont know what to do after, Anyway thats another thread.But back to beatin him what do i have to do? Sorry guys I am just REALLY new to these type games I am enjoying it just stuck right now. I am level 12 if you need to know. Thanks in advancee guys!!

Last edited by Pitfighter87; 12/01/10 05:36 AM.
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Level 13 now and i have my creature but am still clueless on what to do? How do I change him to human form?

Run jump as fast as you can to the green glowing are in front of the throne and click on it and cast the spell to make him change into a man ..you should be able to take care of biz then.

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Ive done what you said but how do i cast the spell? Im on xbox 360 I paused then went to my spells and potion inventory ut couldnt find anything. Do I have to be standing on the alter when I do it?

old hand
old hand
That spell/book should be in your quest tab inventory, if you had already gotten it from the librarian ghost.

ACSS #400579 12/01/10 06:21 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
No i havent got it I had talked to the ghost but he had never give me a book.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
What does that mean have I caught a bug? He has a quest that I havent completed to retrieve a book. Is that what you mean? IM confused

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
once youve collected everything (Phial of Blood, Dragon Scales and the book) you go into the altar area, and with the book you received from the Librarian you combine the 3 items to create a spell to turn the dragon into a man and then kill him. to start the quest for the book go down below under the librarian and theirs a text which you cant read so ask the librarian about it and he gives you a book on how to read it the rest should play out from their.

Shamy #400621 12/01/10 10:11 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Well when we first met i read his mind and i learned how to read the book on the pedastal. Is that what your talkin about? Cause all that did was give me a skill point.

Last edited by Pitfighter87; 12/01/10 10:13 AM.
old hand
old hand
Didnt the librarian ghost provide you a quest after you talk to him. Try read your quest log.

ACSS #400761 12/01/10 06:27 PM
T
stranger
stranger
T
Where can I find the phial of blood?

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Yeah he did but i cant find the book hes talkin about . Where is the EXACT location? For the post above the phial of blood is down the left hall once you leave the library go in to one of the rooms upstairs and there will be a book on the shelf pull it and it opens a secret room. The phial is on the Table and a key on the bed.

stranger
stranger
It is in a chest in the round room with the ghost that wants you to smash the Lovis stone to set them free. The chest is under one of the sets of stairs. Take it to the ghost in the library and he will give you part 2 which you will need to do the spell.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! Thanks wickedwen dont know how i missed that!!! Thanks to all you guys for the help. This is the only place ive found with any help on the net. Thanks Again!!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard