Print Thread
#401050 13/01/10 06:34 PM
E
elfwad Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I must have created my char wrong. I just walked around town and talked to everyone. Then i was told to go to the basement of the chapel and face the ghost. When i do i get one-shotted. There's no way i can even kill the skeletons, let alone the ghost. I'm level 2 and, aside from some bears and a couple goblins outside the town, this is my first fight. I'm a warrior with one point in whirlwind and one point in fireball. I've got 4 Str, 2 Dex, 4 Int. What should i have done differently so that i can finish this quest and move on into the rest of the game?

D
Del Offline
stranger
stranger
D
I beat the ghost by running around the room in circles and shooting fireballs. I may have had summon undead as well.

You should know that this game is level based, meaning the bigger the difference between yours and the enemies level the more damage and EXP is effected. You should spend time killing all the goblins in the area. By then you should be level 4 or five. Once all those enemies are dead, then you should take out the ones in the other areas, such as the ones in the caves and dungeons. After that's all done you should have an easier time dealing with Arben.

Do you want to play as a pure Warrior or a Battle Mage?

E
elfwad Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Battlemage, i think. I read the stickied build thread and am going mage, but took the warrior points for armor requirement.

Oh, okay. It sounded like i needed to do this quest first before i did anything else or i'd go insane. Thanks for orienting me.

Last edited by elfwad; 13/01/10 07:44 PM.
They should REALLY make this game with the same sort of thing as Oblivion. Where on the MAIN stroyline the enemies are the same level as you with the level loot you are. Would be much better and not too easy and not too hard, just a normal challenge.

Originally Posted by Chrol
They should REALLY make this game with the same sort of thing as Oblivion. Where on the MAIN stroyline the enemies are the same level as you with the level loot you are. Would be much better and not too easy and not too hard, just a normal challenge.

No No No.....Please don't make leveling like Oblivion!!!!

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard