Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
stranger
stranger
E
WEll ..seems like we finnaly have a patch.
ty very much for this...very helpful
for the people with the infinite loading screen ..i had the same problem when i tried to play the game from the netcafe pc where i work..and didn`t wanna load ..even after i used saved game..but i tried something else..I changed the pc ..with another pc ..a better one and guess what..works just fine.
no problems ..not even graphics stuttering or infinite loading screen
the problem is not from the game or the "patch" or whatewa u may think of ..the problem is from you`re pc.
how to fix the problem ? no ideea ..... i`m just glad i can finnaly enjoy the damn game.

R
Ryu Offline
stranger
stranger
R
D2 Forums: Forver Loading

This indeed does not fix the never ending screen, I've posted a work around for it that works just fine untill the relese a better patch.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
Any Updates on 360 Patch.
All I want to known is If its been sent to Microsoft.
Surely it can't be that hard to tell us smile
You've said about the Save Bug one but I'm not interested in that.
I'm talking about the 1.03 Equivalent for Xbox 360 EU Versions.

Trying to get information on the XBox 360 version is like trying to get blood out of a stone around here, lol.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Correct, it merely brings the other versions up to date with the newest enUS (and apparently polish) versions, which are still broken, just in new and fascinatingly different ways. For example, once you update I suggest you don't overwrite your save games.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Unreal Warfare
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
Any Updates on 360 Patch.
All I want to known is If its been sent to Microsoft.
Surely it can't be that hard to tell us smile
You've said about the Save Bug one but I'm not interested in that.
I'm talking about the 1.03 Equivalent for Xbox 360 EU Versions.

Trying to get information on the XBox 360 version is like trying to get blood out of a stone around here, lol.

Yep sadly.
I was glad they we're supporting 360 with a Demo and Patch.
Now it seems that support is drifting away.
All we want is an update on the 1.03 Equavilant for Xbox DTP laugh

stranger
stranger
Patch doesn't work for me. I keep getting the error "Couldn't identify the installed version of Divinity II - Ego Draconis. Debug: "f2339b7ff24edc24d9b194d255bc9d09".

I've tried installing it in every folder that there is and I've used the auto updater which downloaded the patch but gave me a similar error after it downloaded. I currently have the English version 1.0.13.67.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Complete indifference?

Thanks in advance laugh

D
stranger
stranger
D
had the same problem a fresh install did the trick for me i know this is not a ideal and not even close to a good fix but it worked none the less. just uninstall install and right away run the auto-updater should work.

as for my previous post about the never ending loading screen and teleporters not working. i read someone (sorry didnt remember name) saying it was my computer the results of everything made me believe that too however i did find a work around that works in a other thread regarding the never ending loading screen.

this workaround suggest to use a german no cd-crack to start the game get passed the hick up and continue playing with the orginal .exe and cd. this actually worked for me dont know about other people. finding this out makes me thing the problem is in the .exe file somehow.

hope this bit of information helps somebody.

and to stay just a bit on topic the new patch is nice and hoping to see that promised uber patch soon to fix those narly bugs.

keep up the good work larian.

Donice

N
stranger
stranger
N
Has the screen resolution problem been fixed...??

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
I can honestly say i have not had a problem,seriously i have it turned up to Extreme and i play music in the background,plus do many other things. I do understand that many people do have problems but i have not. laugh

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Ellusive
WEll ..seems like we finnaly have a patch.
ty very much for this...very helpful
for the people with the infinite loading screen ..i had the same problem when i tried to play the game from the netcafe pc where i work..and didn`t wanna load ..even after i used saved game..but i tried something else..I changed the pc ..with another pc ..a better one and guess what..works just fine.
no problems ..not even graphics stuttering or infinite loading screen
the problem is not from the game or the "patch" or whatewa u may think of ..the problem is from you`re pc.
how to fix the problem ? no ideea ..... i`m just glad i can finnaly enjoy the damn game.

It look like a 10 years old kid posting after geting happy because dad bought a new PC only to play Larian games. I alread did it when I was that age, it's common and no problem if you just a kid. Do what? Being too much happy and start to acting aggressive and say thing without thinking of someone else feelings. You can't do that if you are an adult.

You just got a new pc that don't triger the bugs... thats all. Lots of other people alread said here in the forum that got new PCs and the bugs still continues. Lots of other peoples also said that had old PCs that also don't triger the bugs.

Sorry to say that, but you said, what you said, in an aggressive way and i felt offended. If you just a kid no problem, but if you is older you need to come back here and say sorry for everyone that alread changed their PCs just to run that game and it still don't run, like me.

Don't you have read the tread about the infinite load? I said in that post that i have changed the binary code of one no-dvd crack (i tried with the original file, but secorum don't let me change the code of the executable and shows an error) and it made the crack work for some people. Larian should had studied the code i changed in that crack because that 407MB patch don't fix my infine load screen.

As a programmer i know that bugs are hard to find and some times the developers are unable to fix it because they just can't reproduce it.... The developers said that they are going to buy one pc that alread has that bug... what is the problem? Don't found one? I have 2 here, i can sell one for then. ok?

Sorry, but this is the truth. I develop softwares that runs in electronic systems, like security systems and other automated things, for computer i develop small softwares that monitor energy distribution systens and automatically calculates the prices that customers will pay... Do you imagine what would happen if my software is buged? Good that no one is goind punish Larian by making buged software.
I was a fan, that game was not released in my country when i bought it, i bought it with international shipping (and here in Brazil, even if it was released, we never get money back). I'm not going buy anything else from Lariam, like i'm doing with Activision, because i bought one game from then and it won't work here... and no patchs, and no apologys, apparently they forgot we can easily download everthing they release...

Anyway... I alread finished the game using my "changed no-dvd crack" long time ago, and it was very enjoyable.

Excuse me if my english fail. Goodbye.

Last edited by MatheusMartino; 16/01/10 12:59 AM.
B
apprentice
apprentice
B
The OP said we might have to start a new game. Has anyone installed and kept playing their current game?

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Alright, for reference, after applying the new patch (the 406 mb one), my version is now 1.3.13.100. I loaded my save game and played a little and saved normally, never had any overwrite problems in the first place, but everything seems alright.

P
poc Offline
stranger
stranger
P
I have a problem when I use autoupdate or download the patch 1.03 manually, when I run it it says it does not recognise the installed version the debug code "f2339b7ff24edc24d9b194d255bc9d09". I bought the game via Gameplay U.K.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by dtp Betty

Notes:

- Patch 1.03 contains Patch 1.01 and Patch 1.02
- To make all changes shall work properly you should start a new game
- This Patch only works with all DVD versions of the game, online retailers will deliver their patch in addition.

So the only way to make sure the patch has an effect is to restart? I'm about half way through the game on easy mode which is more like hard on this particular game so what would be the point? The only things I've noticed that need to be fixed is the fact that nearly every PC user has to run the game at 1280x800 or below to even see the game regardless of their computer's abilities and that despite the game's some what low requirements it causes horrible lag on the best computers if the graphics are set above medium.. and when I turn HDR lighting off everything becomes see-through

All life brings death and all death brings life, this is the cycle of nature, a cycle that must never be broken.
stranger
stranger
I have the same problem. frown Hope someone figures out how to fix it.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sirfrog0
Originally Posted by dtp Betty

Notes:

- Patch 1.03 contains Patch 1.01 and Patch 1.02
- To make all changes shall work properly you should start a new game
- This Patch only works with all DVD versions of the game, online retailers will deliver their patch in addition.

So the only way to make sure the patch has an effect is to restart? I'm about half way through the game on easy mode which is more like hard on this particular game so what would be the point? The only things I've noticed that need to be fixed is the fact that nearly every PC user has to run the game at 1280x800 or below to even see the game regardless of their computer's abilities and that despite the game's some what low requirements it causes horrible lag on the best computers if the graphics are set above medium.. and when I turn HDR lighting off everything becomes see-through

Well the game runs smoothly on my close to 3 year machine at 1680x1050 with majority in game graphic settings to max before any patches. I only feel stutter or lag when I try run the game at 1920x1200.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Sirfrog0
[quote=dtp Betty]
The only things I've noticed that need to be fixed is the fact that nearly every PC user has to run the game at 1280x800 or below to even see the game regardless of their computer's abilities and that despite the game's some what low requirements it causes horrible lag on the best computers if the graphics are set above medium.. and when I turn HDR lighting off everything becomes see-through

Playing at 1920x1080 (Hi Def, 42" TV)
No major lag (slight stutter when lighted objects are nearby, but hardly noticeable)
All settings at MAX...
HDR on or off... doesn't matter, as it works fine.

Try not to make it sound like EVERYONE has these issues. they do not. The game is not perfect, but far from any of the problems you state (as a matter of fact, I have NONE of these)

If you wish to see how it is working on my PC, check my profile on Xfire, as I have some videos there. Looks good, and runs great actually.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/openedge1/videos/

Sorry for your issues. Hope you figure it out!

apprentice
apprentice
Sorry I made it seem like a major epidemic.. it's just frustrating that I built a pc good enough to play Crysis 2 with ease yet this game makes it seem like junk. I know there are people with these issues since I see them flaming youtube trailers and making tons of threads in tech issues. I really want to see this game at its full potential but its being held back by some sort of annoying error.
Just incase my PC is in question:

Manufacturer: System manufacturer
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3328MB RAM
Hard Drive: 320 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)

Last edited by Sirfrog0; 16/01/10 10:13 AM.

All life brings death and all death brings life, this is the cycle of nature, a cycle that must never be broken.
stranger
stranger
So, there is no patch for Polish version???

stranger
stranger
I get the exact same error as you and tried both the auto-updater and manually downloading the patch. Nothing works I have the English version of the game. Someone please help and fix this for us. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game don't work.

Thanks....

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard