Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#402270 17/01/10 06:54 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I'm just wondering why it is that on easy mode I can still die in two hits even though I'm at lvl 28 and have the best armor for my lvl. I'm to the point where you have to retrieve the sigil from the demon to enter the hall of echoes and I lasted less than a second thanks to a horde of overpowered minions. I can't use potions because I seem to run out of money and there are no more monsters to kill or crates to break and my runners are still unprotected for that same reason.

All life brings death and all death brings life, this is the cycle of nature, a cycle that must never be broken.
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
Originally Posted by Sirfrog0
I seem to run out of money

You do something wrong. I have a lot of money and I dont know what to do with it...

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I finally got enough money to upgrade my runners but still getting beaten really bad by the "easy" demon, I'm leveling slowly but its still amazingly difficult.

All life brings death and all death brings life, this is the cycle of nature, a cycle that must never be broken.
old hand
old hand
Best armor for your level? What your defense rating? And your hp amount? You can create tons of potions easily and with some points in potions efficiency, potions can even heal more.

I dont think this thread should be under technical problems.

ACSS #402358 18/01/10 06:23 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
my HP is 624, melee: 39.46% ranged: 22.88% magic: 42.45% I just hit 29 and there's better armor but I'm an archer and my strength is at 40.. and I'm focussing on magic at the moment because it seems like the majority of the minions in the demon's chamber use magic
you're probably right about it being in the wrong place but the game's easy mode should actually be easy.

Last edited by Sirfrog0; 18/01/10 06:38 AM.

old hand
old hand
Normal armors dont actually require high str to equipped. If you had good legendary gears, all your resistances should be 40%+, might even reach 50% with good combination. Try augment with your enchantment. At lvl29, you should be able to get rank 9 recipe which add 10 armor rating. You can also use potion of armor defense to raise you defense as well.

If you really cant deal with all all the mobs all together in baal's room, try pull his minions out from the room first before the door shut down. This can help a lot. I kill him at lvl28 and the quest give bout 20k+ exp.

Since I dont know your weapon damage and skill build, I can only tell you to bring more pots and move around more with your ranger. I had started a ranger recently and found that I had to run around a lot like jerk compare to my old warrior. And use mp like nobody business.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard