Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
...or this game is dead? This is serious and my official question to developers.

stranger
stranger
lol?

U
apprentice
apprentice
U
Why lol? I am browsing forum and I didn't notice any dev answers so far. Maybe it is bad luck, but when ppl got so many problems with performance and laggy menus this question is quite important. For me for example also.
Looking forward for answer.

addict
addict
Wait, errr, what?

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Pretty goofy.....

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."
stranger
stranger
I think it's a valid question. I'd guess it depends on how well the games does. Thing about D2 is it's a 7/10 that feels like it could have been 9/10 if it had just a little more polish.

old hand
old hand
We'll continuing to support the game and are checking what problems still exist with patch 1.03 applied.

G
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We'll continuing to support the game and are checking what problems still exist with patch 1.03 applied.

...which means nothing. YES or NO please.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Originally Posted by Galnospoke
Originally Posted by Lar_q

...which means nothing. YES or NO please.

nice attitude. :P

sounded like a yes to me. they just need time to listen and see what issues still remain.

T
stranger
stranger
T
YES WHY THE FU*K DON't THE STORE SUPLIES GENERATE...NEED HEALING POTIONS!!!! HOW HARD IS IT TO DO THAT!!!!! Can't play game because of that release patch immidiatly

D
stranger
stranger
D
where is the 360 patch there are quite a few problems that should be simple fixes. Lars reply to the patch sounds good in all but we need to see it, or atleast hey guys we are almost done and can expect patch around, such and such.

playing broken valley till the patch is up for XBOX please HURRY. dont know how many times i will restart it, lol
Support
Support

ThorTheViking;
Try making some potions using Alchemy, either at the battle tower or under the mill.

Dirtyburritt;
Lar stated in another topic they are just waiting for MS to clear the save game bug fix (overwriting saves and then loading them can place the character in the wrong location) before they submit the non-NA Xbox patch versions (presumably so that fix can be integrated as well).

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard