stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Lone Statue-----------Devastation
Plant Room Left Side------Waste
Plant Room Right Side-----Chaos
Lava Room Left Side------Havoc
Lava Room Right Side-----Mayhem

On the xbox version there is a known bug that makes the statues dialog disappear or not appear at all.

Ive looked for the answer to this question and alot of posters would rather try and send you to another topic than to answer you. Be helpful people, if you take the time to read the post, then answer the question instead of being crass and saying "go to this topic" or "your posting in the wrong spot".

S
S
not sure about what you mean, the last person who asked, I gave him the right answers, and the people that are crass are the ones that bad mouth the game because of issues, but we have never heard of games and programs having issues have we

Last edited by Shocker; 22/01/10 12:18 AM.
old hand
old hand
The forum is flooded with repeated topics, where people like you are creating similar topics without even doing a search for the answer you need. I think there are more than 10 topics related to just the statues in keara flying fortress. When others are providing you the link to the answers you need and you can still be so freaking lazy to read it and complain so much, you better off slapping yourself.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
srry shock i must not have found your answer. and calm down acss, surely u know what im talking about. for the very fact that there are so many questions about alot of the same things, the forums do become bogged down with much of the same; thus making it hard for one to get a definate answer.

Last edited by adeptus83; 22/01/10 04:30 PM.
old hand
old hand
By simply typing in the word statue and make a search, you can easily find your answer. If you set your search date range to newer than 1 year, you will know how many similar, repeated topics of this keara fortress statues had.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I just want to say I see his point but I also see the others as well. I looked in past for this and in one post it was asked and was answered but not simple ( instead in a confusing way for some)Like page 42, Sorta the run around. This alone frustrates young people so the tend to just ask instead of wasting hours of time looking.Without people asking these question there would be no need for the forum to begin with, so to insult the very people that come here is none to smart.Everyone gets frustrated to the point it could be right in front of them but their so wound up they cant see it and just asking seems to help faster then them just going through 50,000 posts to find the answer.People also like the fact that they ask it and get a answer , somehow giving them the connection of conversation rather then like just reading a book.If this bothers someone that much , it is very simple , you can choose to not read the question and move on about your day instead for fussing at people.Most I see state the what the Question deals with in the subject so it is easy to see if you know it already was covered.Most people like the fact that they are somewhat talk to another person instead of reading others conversations.Cheers

stranger
stranger
Plus it is frustrating when people don't put the topic of their question in the subject line so you have to look at them and then find out that they have nothing to do with what you are looking for. I hate when there are just ????? or "need help" or "stuck" or some other random subject line. I hate the repeating topics too but I have spent a lot of time searching through the forum for an answer so I can understand why some choose to just ask instead.

journeyman
journeyman
When this happens, help them out and direct them to a thread with the answer.

also, this happened to me too on the PC, where you don't get clues(I know they lie due to the book and mindread) or answers or anything from the statues, it just says "continue."

What I did is just found the answers online and told the door and it opened even though the statues did not work(you can still tell them their name, they just don't respond, but apparently the game still registers it as you telling the statues their name).

That being said the answers to the statues is here http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/952260/58701

Only part of the game where I needed help, it kinda pissed me off that I couldn't do it on my own due to a bug.

Last edited by sloo_monster; 31/01/10 07:30 PM.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard