Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
This didn't worked for me :s I have tried everything.... I installed new patch, transported my map for D: to C:,done this things... And still my game laggs... I have windows vista, but my pc can run the game cause i played it before without any problems... Idk what this is, but I wanna play Divinity!!!! frown Pleaze iff u have any solution for me... Tell it PLEAZE!!!

J
stranger
stranger
J
I have tried all the solutions named on all kinds of forums regarding the stuttering problem.
After almost abandoning the game i found one thread about a guy that had gotten everything to work by installing and having Opera client open when starting the game.
I was so desperate that i tested it even if i could not se how that would affect anything.

Well. It helped....tested 5 times before i believed it myself.

Thing is that the LimitFPS did not actually limit my FPS, ie. even if i had it active i could not get it to actually limit the FPS....not untill Opera was present thats is.

So dont know if this helps anyone else, but if you have problems with LimitFPS not actually limiting the FPS, then try this utterly odd fix...install opera and have it open when starting the game through LimitFPS....:).

Lol@this solution.

/Jundeli

A
veteran
veteran
A
I would - anyway - close ALL other programs while running the game !

And ESPECIALLY the "index service" !!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
stranger
stranger
Some Games look great without HDR - this is not one of them. So turning HDR off would never be a option for me. I would rather have HDR and minor stuttering.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard