Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deth Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Somehow, maybe by me hitting the quicksave button, whenever I load my quicksave I am automatically dead. Is it possible that you can save a game after you died?

Unfortunately, I have been quicksaving a lot through broken valley (after poison) and just got to ba'al. Minute my save loads, I am dead.

Any way to fix this save so I am alive or have some more health?

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Thats what happens when you get into the habbit of quick saving, almost ruined my save as well one time, but manged to pause the game right when the game was loaded and took a potion, try it. When your actually dead I don't think you can save, but you can save before you take the final hit...

veteran
veteran
That's why you should nevar trust to quicksaves, especially when the function is broken a bit.

D
Deth Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Let me try pausing and see if that helps. Never thought of that.

D
Deth Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Seems that when I load the game, even before I get the game loaded prompt, i die.

Wish there was a save game editor that I can increase my health so I dont die when i load.

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Well, at least you got the auto save. Its probably a lot of time before your quicksave, but you don't have other options... Just remember to regulary save from time to time, and try not to quicksave while jumping into lava or fighting :p

Last edited by Zomgnome; 29/01/10 02:49 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
This very same thing happened to me. I wonder has anyone tried to hex edit themselves more health in their save game file? Or has someone made a save game editor yet?

I will try the above technique though. Thanks for the suggestion!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard