Print Thread
#404578 29/01/10 06:00 PM
S
Smidgy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I used my dragon stone and went and purchased several level 10 skills. So I tried to put them in the skill bar for frequent used and discovered that none of the skills are level 10 but they're all the same level they were before I paid multi thousands to upgrade them. So I go back to the skill broker and find that the skills are blocked out as already purchased but they never updated so I'm just out the money. Anybody have this problem?

stranger
stranger
You don't actually buy the lvl 10 skill. You still have to work your way up to that lvl but, prior to you buying the skill level increase, you could have only been a lvl 5. When you make improvements to the training area again you will be able to go up to lvl 13 if you purchase that option. That may be about as clear as mud but hope it helps.

Support
Support

To put it another way, the skill trainer increased the level cap to 10; your current skill level remains the same, you can just put more skill points into those skills after the upgrade.

S
Smidgy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks. Silly me. I actually thought I was buying something useful. It's useful later I guess.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard