Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#404728 30/01/10 11:47 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I am at the point that I can fight literally forever and I have killed probably 30 walking armor trying to get raze, but he regenerates in the chambers every time. I have flipped the lever on each one, and watched the cut scene, and he still jumps in one and regens EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

veteran
veteran
Keep pulling the levers and litterally flood the chamber with enimies then jump around and find Raze. He will be trapped in the mob and will not be able to get to his regen chambers. Beat him into the ground and then take on the mob with the help of your pet.

D
D
I just kept pulling the lever as he was in there doing his first recharge and then was right in front of it when he came out so he could not get to turn it back on and was literally trapped in a none working chamber and took him out. He recharged that once and only once.

Necromancy creature and a demon will help greatly as well if you have them as they deal with the walking armor. That is if your creature is not smelling the ground or taking a leak, it is 50?50 with him. Sometimes he is a great help others he is only a help by lifting his leg and blocking things from getting to you but never attacks them.
Think that crystal skull to control him must be cracked or something. think

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard