Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
talia60 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
okay, i've got the towerbut am out of everything else. i mcan,t even figure out how to get anywhere to get anything. got my runnners going like crazy but it take s time. any idea's?

M
stranger
stranger
M
sell what you can to sasson and go to ship and recover treasure then just go fight

K
stranger
stranger
K
idk what to tell u i had same problem save and just keep trying untill u find a stadgy.. im past that part im lvl 28 and yeah

talia60 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
already sold everything to sasoon, wiped her out. is there any other way i can get to someone to sell to?

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
First get your runners the best weapons and armor. Now everytime you leave your tower you can instantly teleport back to it and ur runners will probably be back. You can find vendors over in Camps Eagle Nest (if you don't kill them) which you have to go through a certain teleport in orbos fjords in order to take down the barriers. Later you can find more vendors in Aleroth and High Halls, which you can fly to after you take down the shields.

K
stranger
stranger
K
go back to beging if u havent wiped out anything from there this games takes a long time at beging so take ur time and get lots of items and sell them untill sellers are out of money.. what lvl are u

talia60 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
good enough, i'll give that a go. just go easy on me, starting this gaming thing as a senior citizon so i might be a little slow.

K
stranger
stranger
K
ive been playing this game since three weeks ago and its hard game im on hard setting it frekin hard wink

talia60 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
it's been about that long for me also. i started over once, thought I'd leaned some but still having it rough. fun though. used to sit here and do nothing, this realy helps the tme go by. fighting in the derelict caves right now, can't figure the dissapearing platforms.

talia60 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
thanks for the advice. right now am doing the runner bit but if i can't get moving forward i probably will start at the beginning, again! Grrrr

veteran
veteran
It's easy to exploit the runners.

There are always plants you'll need, but if you can't think of any ores or gems you need at the moment, send them out to fetch Malachite Ore and Diamonds, which are the most valuable ores and gems. Send all the runners out, and follow them, once the last one leaves, then use the Dragon Stone to leave the tower. Then instantly use it again to return to the throne room and your runners will have instantly returned. Repeat, and you can get a TON of free stuff fast, depending on how well equipped your runners are. They require a total of 7000 gold each to be fully outfitted, though. If you're short on cash, equip them in this order: Alchemy, Gems (for diamonds), and Ores.

To get more merchants, fly around the Orobas Fjords and look for some teleport platforms. I'm assuming you haven't made it past the barriers, but there are teleport platforms before the barriers which can take you to a place behind them so you can shut them off. After that, fly as close as you can to the harbour, which has some merchants inside (there is a door on the north-eastern wall near the fish merchant).

If you want merchants nearby,
Don't kill the guys in the barrier control room, and they'll sell you stuff. Mind-read them to get their best prices.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard