Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
stranger
stranger
L
I find my self repeatedly getting poisoned and catching fire while I try to deal with the skeletons. Any easy or quick way?

Salenai #398495 05/01/10 07:16 PM
L
stranger
stranger
L
Hey, everyone keeps talking about using their creature. How and where do I get one? (I am still in Broken valley and no I havent defeated Almudias or whatever)

Luciano121 #398674 06/01/10 10:41 AM
apprentice
apprentice
I got my creature really early in the game. So long as you have body parts you get a beastie.
(i don't know how to hide spoilers so i'll give a warning.)

-SPOILER-
There is a necromancer in a cave by the church/cathedral ruin.

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
Savan #398675 06/01/10 10:44 AM
L
stranger
stranger
L
I cant get to the old cave though anyone?

Luciano121 #398677 06/01/10 10:53 AM
apprentice
apprentice
You can also get a creature (ghost) that heals you.
It's in the left talent tree, i didnt get my creature until later in the game

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------
Lunainin #398686 06/01/10 11:29 AM
old hand
old hand
Having the necromantic creature as early as possible will help a lot as compare to summons which is duration limited. I personally never get any summons until lvl20 to obtain the demon summon. Still its not being use frequently, as compare to the necromantic creature which accompany me through out the game.

Luciano121 #398701 06/01/10 12:51 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Luciano121
I cant get to the old cave though anyone?

-spoiler-

The cave is by the cathedral teleport (by the higher goblin camp). There is a goblin hut on stilts further along the path, you should see two large doors (with skulls on them) to the left of it. Isn't too hard to miss. smile

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
Savan #399220 08/01/10 01:46 AM
L
stranger
stranger
L
Heres my tip (or what not)

Level 12 Warrior

I actually did read this and decided to drink a dexterity potion

I used my "Rush Attack" which ended up knocking him down
I Summoned my Ghost
Then melee'd him to death

Granted yes it did take me a lot of tries but somehow I managed.

And you'll be shocked when you see what talents I had:

Summon Ghost 1
Whirlwind 1
Rush Attack 2
Jump Attack 1

My Hit Points at the time was like 219 or something and I did kept getting hit for 229 to 259 but that potion really really helped so thanks smile

ltolman #399239 08/01/10 03:32 AM
J
stranger
stranger
J
Any help here would be greatly appreciated. i'm trying to kill him, he's human but he one hits me every time. i have decent dex but im mainly a level 13 vit/str knight. all my saves have that overwrite corruption thing going on so i cant go back, i have 20 health pots. but no pet and no ghost. i have good armor and shield too. whenever i get close, he either uses his Fear (makes me run away) and uses exploding arrow. or just uses exploding arrow whenever i get close. he never stops to take out his sword.

P
stranger
stranger
P
PLEASE HELP/REPLY
What book does the libarian give you: I don't think i recived it

P
stranger
stranger
P
PLEASE HELP/REPLY
What do you do to defeat amdusias(the weird dragon guy please reply)in the maxos temple)

Support
Support

Did you find the book the librarian was looking for? If so, the second volume will be in your quest item list (same name) after you return the first. Read it and you will find the spell needed to turn Amdusias human again (it requires a couple ingredients, which you may or may not have found yet).

If you have not found the book yet, explore everywhere, and open all the chests.
The key is upstairs in the quarters, in one of the rooms (hidden behind a false wall with Amdusias' chest), while the chest with the book is downstairs.

stranger
stranger
If your a war you shoud take him out of his dragon form when you reach the alter so he wont bow u to death i got hit by 315 on hard ouch D:

If this game was pvp I would kindly show you my WoR and explosvie arrow
enthusiast
enthusiast
When you first go into the chamber where he is hovering as a dragon you will go into a cutscene and talk to him(MINDREAD) him to get the password to his chest.....

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
C
stranger
stranger
C
when i go ther the only item i see is scales i dont know how to get him into human form WAT DO I DO WITH THE SCALES I DO THIS ON MY XBOX AND THER IS NO CHEST IM LOST SOME1 PLZ HELP ME

Support
Support

From Amdusias' chamber, head back towards the library until you get to the intersection of the corridors. One of the directions is blocked off, the other way you will find a couple chests, a statue and stairs leading up to several bedrooms. Explore everywhere in there and you should find the key to the chest downstairs which has the book that the librarian wants, who in return will give you the book that you need.

Welcome to the forum. wave

C
stranger
stranger
C
ty i got it now but now im stuck in the sental island place i got the book and all of the trainers and the egg and the book plz message me back soon

O
stranger
stranger
O
u.u I did that... i go close form him, but that stupid man throw confusion, I Have tried with my criature, with the demon, the ghost, praying, beggin on knees, giving to him money, with an army complete, and always kill me.... ¬¬ , im bored of that, and the game no happy to kill me each second i got a problem. frown

I have saved in the room where it fights with amdusias.... now when I load the game the silly characther appear out of the room, and the fck door´s room, is CLOSE, now i don´t know what to do....

Can someone help me please.... i don´t want to lose my time.. the autosave has mad that years ago. lolz

(If I have bad english, sorry im spanish speaker, anyway i think the reader is understanding to me)

Thanks you so much for your help.

enthusiast
enthusiast
aargh All i can say is hopefully you have close combat weapons to switch to via F1, F2, F3 keys. You need to be close to him so he doesnt fire Explosive Arrows at you. Get close use the dip in the spine to make him miss first shot then charge him.

Good Luck rpg005

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Support
Support

Is the save you made inside the chamber the only one you have, besides the old auto save?

Did you try exiting the game, restarting from the dashboard and then loading the game again?

There is a teleporter shrine in the corridor intersection you could use to leave and level up, or get more potions, check for better equipment, etc. For now that doesn't matter unless you can get back in the room.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard