Print Thread
#407189 25/02/10 01:28 PM
L
Lobon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hi, sorry for my bad english but i play spanish version and i dont find any forum for it.
When i do the quest for awaken the 3 sleeped persons, my game crashes, i cant move my char and apears a CD icon charge, but i wait ten minutes or more and nothing occurs. I try it few times and the same.
Sorry if u dont understand me. I cant understand it well, but its dificult to my expressate.
Good bye, thanks for ur attention!

Lobon #407192 25/02/10 01:58 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
I have the exact same problem.

When mindreading any of the 3 sleeping people in Broken Valley and then giving them the item they need to wake up they stand up and then the game locks up. The camera can be moved but not the character, and talking to the awakened NPC again doesn't work either. I tried quicksaving after the lockup (which works) and then reloading that save but it doesn't help anything.

I'm playing the North American/US english version on a WinXP PC & Nvidia card if that matters.

Majnun #407230 25/02/10 07:57 PM
Support
Support

The workarounds for this problem are to save before talking to any of them, and reload if the game hangs (several people who encountered this just had to try it several times until it worked), or to quicksave after the conversation, exit the game completely, restart the game and load the quicksave (the NPC and interface should then be back to normal).

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard