Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Eldriz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Otay just got to the island and checking out the area and all that. Here is the problem , from what I've read on some posts is at some point in the game you can't go back and do stuff in some places. I have done very little I think in Broken Valley , I still have to give that dude his soul still ohh yeah, and turn in some stuff in the village and I killed the Bandits(hated that posion room but I finally got it hehe) but I really want my tower and above all I want to turn into a DRAGON cuz that's just kool as ICE. So I have been focusing on that and what I was wondering is if I keep with going after my tower and DRAGON form will I be messing up? Will I be able to go back to Broken Valley? I know there is a poison mist that comes over Broken Valley but dont know when. Ohh yeah Broken Valley and the Island are the only places that I've been to so I don't wanna mess myself up. Just wondering is getting my Battle Tower and Dragon form gonna mess me up really? Sorry for the long post just don't wanna miss any of the game cuz I'm a eager beaver about my DRAGON form hehe. Thanks in advance!!

addict
addict
Dude
get back and level up to level 17,18 or if you can 19
or else you will have to start over again
Firs of all you can"t kill Laiken and demon if you are ot high level and second even if you beat the crap out of them you still have dangerous area afterwards

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
E
Eldriz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hehehe thanks much, that is what I needed to know , but man I really really want my tower and DRAGON form 4real. Could I go ahead and find the four peeps and do that sister argueing quest or should I just bolt out of the island and come back and finish thoughs later too? Thanks again homie

addict
addict
noooooo
you must do every quest that exist and kill every monster or else you will find yourself in postion where you want to strat agsin

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
E
Eldriz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Kool deal, thanks again dude

Support
Support

You can continue on the island if you wish, though it would be better to clean up Broken Valley stuff first. Depending on your level the sisters quest may be a little difficult if you tell them that you are the strongest (one is level 16, the other 20). You get a warning at the point of no return, most of the way through the battle tower.

E
Eldriz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Supa tight, thanks again

G
stranger
stranger
G
ye ai found myself in that postion when i first tryed an started over i just got out of maxos temple before trying to enter the battle tower it was me(lvl 12) vs lvl 16 dragon elf things

stranger
stranger
I'm still working on taking out Laiken and that stupid Demon of his. I'm a lvl 17, and those things are still kicking the everloving crap out of me.

Support
Support

stranger
stranger
Thank you, that was very helpful. Was still a complete P.I.T.A.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg
Dude
get back and level up to level 17,18 or if you can 19
or else you will have to start over again
Firs of all you can"t kill Laiken and demon if you are ot high level and second even if you beat the crap out of them you still have dangerous area afterwards

dont need to start again i was 16 hard mode and did it get the gir| to summon things get demon after u go behind that area where throne is summon creature/undead jump behind throne wait for demon dead and u win.

and kicked ass afterwards

Last edited by knightl; 22/03/10 04:49 AM. Reason: missed something

Being scared of something is being uneducated

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard