Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#402692 19/01/10 06:54 PM
Talitha Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
How far into the game do you think I would have to go to scare off hue fortuneteller?
I really don't want to play the game again but I'm pretty sure I can't go back to this right?
I mean I can't land in broken valley where she is unless she's somewhere else maybe?
Anyone know please?
Thanks
Tali

Live Free Die Hard (or something like that) !!!! \:\)
journeyman
journeyman
From xbox360achievements.org:

The fortune teller is located at the mid-western edge of the Broken Valley map. You will have to fulfill her three prophecies. To fulfill the first you have to go northeast from the fortune teller, past the two deers, up the hill, there is a single grave you should look for. If you run around the grave a bit you get a cut scene when you are at the correct position and all you have to do then is to follow the white rabbit that appears to a chest. Open the chest and go back to the fortune teller.

Her next prophecy is about some guy waiting for you at a bridge. You should walk towards the mine and on the second bridge Serk will be waiting to challenge you. Read his mind and then decide to fight him or leave him alone. Go back to the fortune teller afterward.

Her third prophecy will see you flying. Go towards the Maxos Temple and watch the cutscene. Once on the ground again go back to the fortune teller and ask about your future one more time.

So you probably will have to create a new char to get that one.

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
Talitha Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks a lot I did start a new game just was hoping to not that's all. smile
I have a couple other games I'm wanting to start up but I'm waiting for mass effect 2 to come out in a week smile
Anyway thanks for the assist smile
Tali

Live Free Die Hard (or something like that) !!!! \:\)
stranger
stranger
I didn't have to make a new account in this game, but I'm not that far into it myself, only lvl 15 and haven't gotten my dragon form yet.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Yea. The lvl per hour gain is slow. Were it not for the beauty of the graphics boredom would ruin the day.

Everything is One...You.
You are much greater than your body.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Are you implying that you would pay 50 bucks for a game to finish in an hour or two????????? aargh

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by SinCasa
Yea. The lvl per hour gain is slow. Were it not for the beauty of the graphics boredom would ruin the day.

I can't wait to hear your reaction when you play World of Warcraft.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard