Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Ok so i recently got to Orobas Fjords, killed some dudes, bought some stuff, removed the 3 barriers so i could explore the rest of the area and finish some quests.
Now my problem is that i have no more potions, and i cant seem to find anybody else who sells potions.
I chose Allan to be my alchemist and the only potions he can make are super weak, and whenever i send out my runners they always come back injured. So its taking a super long time to get the ingredients.
Does anybody know where i could get some potions?? or a good way to get the right ingredients or something??
Thanks in advance.

Support
Support

Talk to your trainer and enchanter to upgrade your runners' equipment, and give them a better chance of being successful. Also, once fully upgraded they will get back faster; you just have to wait until they are out of the tower, and then teleport out and back again. If you take the teleporter to the exterior sentinel island teleporter shrine, you can use the dragon stone to teleport to the throne room and leave repeatedly to build up ingredients for whatever the strongest healing potion is that you can make.

If you don't have enough gold to upgrade everyone, start with the gem runner and send him out for diamonds to sell, so you can upgrade the other two (the ore runner can fetch malachite ore, but they are not as valuable as diamonds).

Level 1 of the healing spell is handy, as is Life Leech for a melee character. There is a Potion Efficiency skill that can also help conserve potions, but potion ingredients are easy to get once your runners are upgraded.

If you take the path past the depleted ore mine you can find a few more merchants; when the path splits stay left and go up to High Hall (need to clear an area of trolls before the merchant is available), or right and go down to the harbour. Some merchants can have potion formula and/or ingredients.
On that path you can meet a traveling merchant in a one time encounter; hit the trade button to get a malachite gem, which is not available if you start trading from the dialog option.

Welcome to the forum. wave

addict
addict
Search for ultimate mage guide
there we had nice debate about potions and potion efficiany skill

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
apprentice
apprentice
i gotta ask tho... whyd u pick allan?

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
I Like the Alan Brew! Also, get higher potion formulas in the beginning stages and save your ingredients up till then. I buy everyones potions in Broken Valley too just in case I need them. Always worried about running out, but so far, never have.

enthusiast
enthusiast
When you first start the game in Farglow and read the (door greeters)mind , get the key off the rock at the goblin camp, and SAVE before you open the chest behind the bushes!!!!!! You can keep reloading untill you get a Heal potion recipe. Or wait untill you get into the basement of the mill and get the Limited heal and mana recipe scrolls off the table on your way back to the tree...Talk to the tree and presto you can now make your own potions when you gather the ingredients! wave

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard