Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#410063 01/04/10 06:23 AM
Frank M Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm in the fortress headquarters and there are two statues in which you must guess the statue's name, Mayhem, Chaos, Devastation, Waste, and Havoc in order to unlock the door on the lower floor. I have literally tried every and all combinations between the two statues and nothing works!!! The door says every time "Sorry your deduction is erroneous"!!!!

Anyone know what's up with that????

Frank Martin
Support
Support

You need to name all 5 statues.

Keara's statue names

journeyman
journeyman
I think that I found a psuedo-glitch in that spot. If you guess wrong at the gate it will summon a few bad guys. It will do it again and again; so if your close to leveling up AND you can defeat them easy, you have some quick and easy experience points.

Support
Support

You can do the same thing in Aleroth, though probably not as fast; fail to protect Zandalor and he will keep restarting a spell he needs to cast, while opponents keep coming.

how to reach level 40+

journeyman
journeyman
I found that one the first time I played through as a warrior. I went through it as a mage this time and it was 10 x's easier.

stranger
stranger
dont forget about stones fortress, keep letting him regen, and also in the mirror room of.. maxos temple? theres a empty barrel behind the right bone chair that spawns guys over an over again.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard