Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
It seems like it's better to wait for the Add on because you get improved graphics & performance. + (More patches?)
It's also more conviennent to play them both at once.
Will there be a retail that includes Divinity II + Flames of Vengeance?

Last edited by Freaker98; 01/04/10 08:16 PM.
veteran
veteran
Why not? Some "golden edition" or "anthology", etc.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by FallenAssassin
[quote=Raze]
im still all for the Bellegar idea

Yeah! Bellegar is crazy! laugh
Like that dude ^^

stranger
stranger
You can always play the game again without saving Yherna laugh
That would be a happy ending ^^

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Plllleeeeeeeaaassse add a block button. Haha.

With that said I really enjoyed the game and I'm excited for the add on.

stranger
stranger
ahh i see.. hmm.. played divinity 2 only... can somebody tell me what is divine divinity and beyond divinity? are they like connected to divinity 2 : ego draconis?

Divinity 2 ROCKS ! \:D
Support
Support

In Divine Divinity you play the character that eventually becomes the Divine One and mostly saves the world. Beyond Divinity is set about 20 years later in a world Damian was banished to; his eventual return to Rivellon started the war between good and evil where the Divine was supposedly killed, and dragons became the focus of attention for hunting down and killing, rather than the Black Ring.

can someone sum up the story

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Raze

In Divine Divinity you play the character that eventually becomes the Divine One and mostly saves the world. Beyond Divinity is set about 20 years later in a world Damian was banished to; his eventual return to Rivellon started the war between good and evil where the Divine was supposedly killed, and dragons became the focus of attention for hunting down and killing, rather than the Black Ring.

can someone sum up the story

Thanks that helped as I didn't play previous games.

i hope they make this one end happer becouse i love becomeing so important lol helping every one and killing stuff....

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
P
stranger
stranger
P
will the expansion be a continuation from the main game, as in, will we be able to load our current characters and continue or is it a stand-alone thing?

Support
Support

The add-on (which is not stand-alone) picks up where the main game left off (playing them together it would be a seamless transition), and you will be able to go back to Aleroth (no other locations have been mentioned as being available or not).
You will be able to load a save from the end of the main game and continue with that character, or create a new one.

veteran
veteran
I wish to make a new one and play Ego Draconis AND Flames of Vengeance one by one, seamless. delight

I hope I can explore in many houses in Aleroth claphands and also great new aera's for a battle in dragonform! It will be great if I can fly across a kind of canyon and destroy Balista Towers, Evil Dragons etc ... go flying in dungeons will also be fun! I'm so very very curious how Flames of Vengeance go be continued biggrin

:hihi:

PS: let me be curious ... that's the best, hahaha

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
I cannot wait for the DLC - I will be reviewing it at Xboxer360.com :]

veteran
veteran
It is not a DLC tho, it's an addon. Will be released in retail form as well.

old hand
old hand
Has that been confirmed?
To be honest since they dont really have stable Distributors in some regions I'm doubting a Disc Version I could be wrong though...

DLC=Downloadable Content so therefore it can be classed as DLC If somebody wanted to....

Support
Support

The PC version may get a retail release (don't think they specified), but on the Xbox it will be available through the Live Marketplace (so DLC).

veteran
veteran
DLC=Downloadable Content so therefore it can be classed as DLC If somebody wanted to....

It's can be classed as DLC just because it's downloadable. All steam games are downloadable - do they all DLC too? No, lol.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Maybe Maxos comes back and with his new found "knowledge" (or "power" according to his journal..) decides to save the Dragon Knight (you) as a thank you to the Dragons for helping him gain all this power/knowledge.

Either way, I hope that they don't make Zandalor save you from the crystal. That would be dumb, mostly cause:

a) He couldn't even save his closest friend, Divine after being with him for so long. Didn't sense Divine being trapped and alive all this time.

b) In comparison, he was with the new Dragon Knight (the player) for like 5-10 mins). So unless he hid a magical tracker in your pants while you weren't looking, chances of him coming back to look for you, without even knowing whether you are alive or not, are really slim. What? You didn't think they tried to bring back Divine after he went through the.. umm.. portal, to the hall?

Player character and Divine working together to break the magic in the hall would make more sense in the end. Maybe Divine will channel his awesome cool powers automagically to your brain which will lead our Knight to unleash his/her mighty dragon form inside the crystal (sort of like HULK) breaking it apart. It will be an awesome cinematic (better than seeing that stupid wizard with his laughably bad Disney costume..).

veteran
veteran
So far I known, Maxos, the Dragon Knight, is already a dead dragon! I find his bones in a cave!
But maybe he "reincarnated"? wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by Joram
So far I known, Maxos, the Dragon Knight, is already a dead dragon! I find his bones in a cave!
But maybe he "reincarnated"? wink

You are thinking Orabas (spell?). Maxos was the mage who was granted powers by the Dragons to make Dragon-Knights, even though he was just a human mage. He himself claimed to be interested only in knowledge itself (thought the dragon you meet in the fields said he saw the hunger of power in Maxos's eyes). Maxos, as far as I can remember, disappeared in the halls and no one knows what happened to him.

(In case I messed up the names, well, replace Maxos with whoever the mage was..)

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard