Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#410559 08/04/10 03:13 AM
qiote Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Is there any way to enter the small tower in Tilians camp...

I killed Tilian for the Chalice..since he lied to me regarding Saul, I figured he deserved it. Went up the long ramp, killed a guard. Door is locked.

Tried to jump through the windows. Landed on the roof and tried to go through the broken wall...No luck.

It looks like Imps are in the room...little green dots on my map...no NPC tiggers or refers to this place. I looked all over for a key..no luck..

Duh....

Support
Support

There is no way in, that I found. You'd think with the rather obvious circumstantial evidence that Tilian lied about Saul, you'd be able to confront him about it, or report to one of the other slayers. The main character, or one of the slayers, should have been able to mindread the imps to confirm it, or something.

qiote Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
With little green Imp spots, I thought it was part of the game..thanks, it was driving me nuts..especially when I Dragon Morphed onto the roof and still couldn't get in....

I agree about Tilian...someone should have been able to call him on that one....lying scum bag....ashamed to admit it, but I enjoyed taking him out....

I read where if I free Saul, after taking the quest from Tilian, the quest fails. But, next time I play the game, I will go to Saul first and free him.

If I free him, before I talk to Tilian...what's the outcome. I can't fail a quest I never got....will there be any rewards/exp for freeing him?? The exp gotten for killing Saul was nice....but, if he doesn't deserve killing, I can live without it....thanks

Support
Support

I'm not sure what happens if you free Saul first. You can simply refuse to accept the quest from Tilian, though. IIRC you still get a reward freeing Saul, even if you fail the 'thorn in the side' quest (I killed him in a save I was planning to reload anyway, and then freed him; if there was a difference in reward it wasn't enough to get me to reload again and kill him again).

K
stranger
stranger
K
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I got there through developer's trainer / cheat tool , just stood by door and experimented with goto command.
Seems like it was to be some quest where you set the goblins free, but would that mean there was possibility of siding with goblin faction? That would have been neat.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Cool. I'd forgotten all about that tower but now remember the frustration of spending ages trying to find a way in. Glad you found the noisy bunch of goblins!

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

You can also use the 'unlock' function in the cheat window to open the door there.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard