Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#406036 12/02/10 09:08 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
i dont know if this topic has been posted before but i reached level 40. this is how i accomplished it. first i made it to level 29 then i flew over 2 kearas fortress entered her lair after destroying everything in my way. then while in the chamber where you have 2 name the 5 different statues i simply took the teleporter next 2 devastation and it brought me to the locked door where keara is behind. confront the door fail the password and 4 creatures will appear. just keep doing this until the room is packed with items and then go through the teleporter you came through in the beginning and it will lead you to the statues called waste and chaos (i think) in the green room and there will be tons of creatures built up there. kill them all and get tons of experience, but save before and be careful because it gets laggy and there are so many that if you are a weak character you wont last 2 seconds against them. you can continue this process and you dont have to worry about not getting any experience off them after a while. they continue 2 give you exp 4ever

xbox360 gt WH1TE WOLF
addict
addict
Thanx

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
apprentice
apprentice
I wish i had not already finished that. Thanks and welcome to the forum hehe

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The only problem with this is once you reach an epic lvl 40 you are now a god and nothing is a challenge anymore.

xbox360 gt WH1TE WOLF
apprentice
apprentice
I find little challange at level 32.

veteran
veteran
That's a neat trick, except as CoarseDragon and WHITE WOLF have said, there's no fun in getting that high a level. I reached level 36 and was really bored out of my mind before that.

Because of the damage drop-off once you get too high a level, and because enemies prety much don't exceed level 28, if you get beyond level 31, the enemies do so little damage that you're invincible. That's not fun.

stranger
stranger
I had thought of doing just that, but, that was a very small lapse in sanity. I wouldn't mind hitting 42 just to wear that cool armor I've been collecting ans stashing in my battle tower.

My mind works like lightning! One brilliant flash, then it's gone. >.>
That's odd. Mostly I get 0 exp for summoned units.

Thanks anyway.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
stranger
stranger
In the maze, I don't think they are, technically, summoned, as they do not carry the moniker. And, even though, the thought had occurred to me, at 133 exp per kill, the level grind makes the long years of grinding I've done and continue to do in FFXI seem small in comparison.

Note:133 exp per kill at level 32 that is.

My mind works like lightning! One brilliant flash, then it's gone. >.>
enthusiast
enthusiast
I dont see the point.....
Seems to me it would be more fun to start another class character from the beginning for a little challenge! aargh rpg008 Just an opinion though oops

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
journeyman
journeyman
i'm at lvl 33 and it took me a couple of times to get the answers right when talking to the statues and it was nothing but agravating having to keep fighting when nothing could hurt me. just pain in the butt is all i found it to be.

veteran
veteran
It's fun and maybe it gives *a kick* if you can reach level 40 ... wink
... but for the rest it is very boring I think!

I can imagine if you're level 40 the Hall of Echoes and the final battle is a piece of cake!?

Even on my first hero that was ending this game at level 35 (almost 36) it was boring, above all in all the Flying Fortresses the Black Rings are with 1 blow or 1 magic spell killed! Totally NO challenge! frown

Last edited by Joram; 10/03/10 11:26 AM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
D
stranger
stranger
D
do you know which statues were which because i cant do it and ive tryed everthing

Support
Support

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Had the same very frustrating problem cause seems to be a software glitch where the statues don't speak to you!!! The names are here on the forum for all of us with this glitch. Search this and you'll get the answers.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard