Next Thread
Print Thread
#412160 05/05/10 11:38 PM
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
There is a house next to the doctor's house and I was wondering who it belongs to? I tried to sleep in the bed and make it my home base but I couldn't. There is also a house that is southeast of the doctor's house. In this house you find a note sitting on the bed signed by a Romeo. What's the deal with Romeo's house and who is Romeo? I was just curious about it.

P.S. I got my butt majorly kicked by the imps in the Wasteland. Would yall have some tips on how to handle those imps?

veteran
veteran
I don't think that the houses are anything important, it's just where someone lives. "Romeo" is a reference to "Romeo and Juliet" I believe.

The imps are actually pretty easy. Put a skill point into "Divine Death". Since the imps have negative spiritual resistance, that should one-shot them.

If you have the skill points, I recommend maxing both Curse (the survivor spell) and Divine Death, and using Curse to knock the spiritual resistance of mini-bosses down to < 50, then one-shotting them with Divine Death. It's much faster than killing them any other way.

M
stranger
stranger
M
interesting

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
Maax #412290 08/05/10 08:06 PM
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
I had thought that the lich cave and Romeo's house were connected as in the lich used to be a guy named Romeo. Some witch cursed Romeo by turning him into a lich. There could have been a quest attached to the whole thing. Your character hunts down the witch that did this to him, you kill the witch, get the spell that reverses the curse, and then turn Romeo back to his human form.

Now that Romeo is back to his human form, he needs you to find his long lost lover that the note on the bed is addressed to.

I tend to have an active imagination.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard