Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hmmm

Ive Tried So Many Times To Get The Perfect Place To Live.. But I Cant Find Anywhere Perfect...

It Needs To Be Spooky. Big. And Close To A Teleporter.

Or You Could Vote On The Two That I Chose Already.

1. Crypt In The Graveyard. ( Includes The Chapel Which I Use As Treasurey )
2. Holy Grail Cave.

Support
Support

Have you considered the cursed abbey?

I had chests upstairs and down in Joram's house, then later moved my home base to the council hall (screenshot 32KB), to take advantage of the health/mana shrines while they still worked, as well as the additional room.

A couple old topics, mostly related (no specific 'spooky' requirement):
home base / Setting up "home base"

Welcome to the forum. wave

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Yea I Considered The Abbey But It Took Ages To Clean Out All The Junk And Its TOO big =S Any Other Ideas!?

stranger
stranger
rpg001 I used the orc camp once I cleaned the place out. Lots of chests, barrels, racks etc. for storage and the orc teleporter is right there above the chief's tent. rpg003

addict
addict
I'd vote the graveyard over holy grail cave. That cave's not close to any teleporters.

My own pick would be the deserted imp castle. Creepy music playing, dead imps here and there. Close to a teleporter.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I used the marketplace.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
veteran
veteran
Me too, the Rivertown Marketplace wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
My home base was the house in Verditis that used to belong to Malcom.

How do you activate the teleporter that you find outside of the imp's castle? I don't know where to find a scroll for that.

Support
Support

The imp scroll can be found inside the castle, in or on a pile of garbage, in a room in the northern part of the level, before the hall leading to the dragon rider / dragonheart gem.

stranger
stranger
I have my living place in the house of the evil mage in dark forest. You can use your teleporter stones to teleport to an teleporter. You can to that anywere so youre alwaysclose to an teleporter.

veteran
veteran
Good idea markfrom1997 ! delight
The Dark Forest is a very sinister and misterious place and that house also :hihi: ... that's very original!

Maybe I can switch from place to live later on ... now I live in a house near Rivertown marketplace. I haven't go to the Dark Forest yet ...

And what do you do (where do you live) after your invitatition in Stormfist Castle, when you must give away your Teleporter stones to Zixzax? wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
stranger
stranger
later on in the place of the coucil of seven you get your teleporter stones back, and since I have already been there I have two teleporter stones wink

veteran
veteran
? smirk ?

So you wait for soo long to go to Stormfist Castle? And on that way Zixzax give you Teleporter stones while you are not already going to Stormfist Castle and pass Zixzax who take your Teleporter stones?
Is this really possible??? I can't belive it!! silly

Never before hear/read about it is possible to have 2 couple of this Teleporter stones!

You're joking?

Support
Support

I believe markfrom1997 meant two teleporter stones, not two sets of teleporter stones.
If you put off going to the castle for awhile (say, after finishing much of Rivertown and Verdistis) and clear out the Rivertown sewers, you can get the teleporter stones back relatively quickly after you get out of the castle.

However, you can cheat to get two sets of teleporter stones (see Lost Items - guide and directory of inventory files), though their behavior isn't particularly helpful. Say the teleporters are labeled A and B; the second set would be A2 and B2. Whichever version of A or B you last use / move will become the dominant teleporter. If you drop A and B, then drop A2 and B2, clicking on A or A2 will teleport you to B2; clicking on B or B2 would then teleport you back to whichever 'A' teleporter you clicked on last, etc.

veteran
veteran
Okay Raze, thanks for information!
I don't love cheating at all!

stranger
stranger
yeah i ment two teleporting stones.
I don't like cheating too.

stranger
stranger
If you could make your base in the house of madness laugh

That's a realy creapy place :P
(you can get there in lona's dungeon, you need to remove lots of things that are standing in front of a room and then you're getting teleported to that hous, creapy:))

veteran
veteran
Many good ideas I read agian for making a home base smile
I usually I make my base first near George house and make as fast as I can a bed of hay there. LAter on i put all my stuff in chests or a brocken vase or .. nearby the teleporter of Ars Magicana (Rivertown Marketplace). And stay there until I go to the Wastelands.

Next time I think I will move more times, just for fun and variation in the home base "music" delight !
Read many players take the Cursed Abbey or Assassin's Guild rooms or ... many good and superb ideas !
wink

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard