Next Thread
Print Thread
#412999 20/05/10 08:03 PM
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
I've found the shield, the guantles, and the Dragon Heart Jewel. I also know that the Dawarve King has the Dragon Helmet. The king had mentioned that he thought that a wealthy merchant in The Big City might have the Breastplate. I've been to that city and I've talked to Sir Dante, Patrick, Trevor, Rob, and good ole Finn. None of them know anything about the breastplate. Is there something that I am overlooking here?

Support
Support

You should be able to ask Sir Patrick about the breastplate, and he will have a quest for you in order to get it. During the conversation, if you claim it just an old, rusty breastplate to try to keep him from realizing its value, and eventually use the dialog option "Er... Lets forget about it...", Sir Patrick will indeed forget about it, and you will no longer have to option to speak to him about it.

If it didn't come up in the first place, try going back and talking to the dwarven king and the smith Grisha again, and return to Sir Patrick. A couple people have had problems getting this quest from Patrick, but usually just talking to everyone again a couple times is enough to trigger the proper dialog with Patrick.

stranger
stranger
I have only found the shield and the belt, can someone tell me where the others are??

veteran
veteran
Hi,

the Gloves you can find somewhere in Dark Forest, more South of the Elven Village ...
The Helmet you can only require if you have the cuirass ... the breastplate ... Ask Sir Patrick in Verdistis...
Find the Heart of the Dragon somewhere at the Warriors Guild in Dark Forest! Both, Heart and Breastplate give you a new cuirass : Breastplate of the Dragon! Go to the Dwarven village by the Dwarven King and also by Grisha the smith ... If you have a new cuirass (Dragon Armor), then you can ask the Dwarven King for the Helmet ... but I think you must do first a quest to satified the King!

Sorry, more I can't remember ... I find this a difficult thing ... sometimes I couldn't make my a new cuirass ... but read Raze his comment above here in this topic about Sir Patrick and Lucius ... and the possible bug some players have had ... thanks Raze, I think this can help me too if I choose the wrong dialog by Sir Patrick wink

Last edited by Joram; 17/06/10 07:14 AM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #414342 17/06/10 08:19 AM
Support
Support

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard