Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
old hand
old hand
What I wanna know is ,what's really goin' for laugh ...the 'truth' about Talana and Yrgana....Alrik ...dont say it!!! smile
I played all games but now I'm not more longer the divine ...have no longer Damian in my head...
I'm a little bit angry,that the 'truth' is not good,u know...not so good like in Dinvine Divinity,where all the little story's getin' to a big picture.
Give FOV satisfaction in this line,alrik...are u satisfied?

Last edited by rockasracoon; 12/06/10 11:31 PM.

Wenn man die Meinung der Mehrheit teilt ist es Zeit sich zu besinnen
Erm about Talana,
Talana died, the last dragon knight, died before your eyes in Ego Draconis, when she gave you the powers of the dragon, then Ygerna took over, starting the memory part.

Last edited by DeviRyuuD; 13/06/10 01:04 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
DeviRyuuD #414165 13/06/10 12:28 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
You generally don't use spoiler tags, do you ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Originally Posted by lynn
Well Alrik can speak but of course he can't reveal important parts of the game, but he knows that.
He can tell you whether FOV is cool or not, whether the story is splendid or not... wink
Hope for you he shows up pretty soon.

Hi Alrik Fassbauer,

I just testing the beginning of FoV on PC and before I play only Divinity II on Xbox, so the PC-version was for my totally NEW!! wink
I enjoy just "1 playtesting day" and I totally agree with you personal meaning:
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Personally, I'm quite sure that everyone who enjoyed the full game will also enjoy the Add-On. smile

I only go in FoV and do dialogs, exploring, trigger many new quests, go to a shopkeeper and find some loot .... that's all and play at least 7 hours! But I have laught many times, so funny things to read ... biggrin

Just one thing to Larian:
I REALLY HOPE that they make on the XBOX the SAME good thing as on PC while focus with a bow!! (you see a pointer so you can make a very ACCURATE focus on that what you wish to attack (barrel, vase, chest, enemy, ...)...

wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Valcutio #414204 14/06/10 02:43 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Valcutio
Hiya. I just registered to make a response to this thread. You say you want to communicate this game to the world and I have some ideas.

First of all, I think it's important that you know I don't own the game. I've been wanting to purchase it but in a sea of great new games - this one has been on the backburner for quite some time and the reason is simple - the price.

The majority of my PC games come from Steam and this is one of the few games that haven't received a price discount since launch. If you're familiar with Steam you'll know that when a game receives a hefty price discount - there's a TON of free advertisements from their main page. A 33%-50% discount would be HUGE and would not only gather a larger customer base but would promote the IP for future releases. Once somebody purchases the maingame - it's only a matter of time before they pick up the DLC/expansion as well.

Another thing - I get most of my game information from sites like gamespot and IGN but there has been little to no information about this new expansion on either site. If you're trying to promote this game then you have to give certain game sites new screenshots, gameplay/cinematic videos and status updates. When a person is trying to find information on a new game (or expansion) it's a good idea to make sure it's easily accessable.

I have other ideas but I figured I'd toss my 2 cents in. After reading about the expansion (from this website.. couldnt find much info anywhere else) - I'm "definitely" purchasing the game as soon as the expansion launches. A side-by-side price cut on Steam would be a "huge" incentive for gamers like myself to pick this up.

- Valcutio

Div2 is @ Steam @ € 19,99. Cheaper than that its not something bought, its something given.
Normally new games retail @ aprox €40,00, this is 50% less price that launch day.

The game is not old, its only 1 year old. There's a lot of similar games 1 year old that are still over € 30,00. Granted, this is no AAA title, but still, € 19,99 for a game that is worth over 40hours of entertainment is imho realy realy cheap.

Just my 2 cents realy. This opinion doesnt invalidate your good post with ideas though!

Last edited by KnightPT; 14/06/10 02:44 PM.
KnightPT #414213 14/06/10 08:06 PM
J
journeyman
journeyman
J
i happily forked out full price for it and dont regret it... i regret my current situation in game but thats not lariens fault

ed is worth any price its a rich fun world.

jereth #414237 15/06/10 07:43 AM
stranger
stranger
Is FoV due for release in june or july?

I really want to carry on my game with the expansion so I've stoppedp laying for now omg!

Robynah #414242 15/06/10 09:16 AM
Support
Support

Originally FoV was estimated as an August / September release. The add-on is essentially done, as the updates described (don't know how long the QA is expected to be, or at what point that is at), and the release date now stated as 'summer'.
I doubt very much there would be a June release (Larian hasn't finalized whatever they are doing with the Xbox version, etc), but if the QA is done and there is only production and distribution to take care of (and marketing, presumably), then a July release is theoretically possible.

Raze #414265 15/06/10 09:47 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
I honestly don't know when it will come.

And even if I knew, I don't think I'd be allowed to tell ... wink delight

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
old hand
Hope also july ...at the end maybe,there i will be have time enough...hope not at the end of august...there will be my time over for those things...then i have mutch work since novebre....so ..better they have no time to scibble in a train since the add-on is ready opa rpg008

old hand
old hand
Hopefully magic & ranged won't be nerfed too much in the expansion, considering how many people reported it to be overpowered (which it of course is, in comparison with melee). I have no more savegames with a warrior build.

Lar_q #414413 19/06/10 12:03 AM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Lar_q
we immediately wanted to make a game where you could turn into a dragon at almost any point in the game

Was this goal achieved in Flames of Vengeance?

Since you also mentioned a toolset, I have to ask, is there a chance of a toolset being released?

Last edited by Seven|7; 19/06/10 12:05 AM.
KnightPT #414414 19/06/10 04:27 AM
V
stranger
stranger
V
Originally Posted by KnightPT
Originally Posted by Valcutio
Hiya. I just registered to make a response to this thread. You say you want to communicate this game to the world and I have some ideas.

First of all, I think it's important that you know I don't own the game. I've been wanting to purchase it but in a sea of great new games - this one has been on the backburner for quite some time and the reason is simple - the price.

The majority of my PC games come from Steam and this is one of the few games that haven't received a price discount since launch. If you're familiar with Steam you'll know that when a game receives a hefty price discount - there's a TON of free advertisements from their main page. A 33%-50% discount would be HUGE and would not only gather a larger customer base but would promote the IP for future releases. Once somebody purchases the maingame - it's only a matter of time before they pick up the DLC/expansion as well.

Another thing - I get most of my game information from sites like gamespot and IGN but there has been little to no information about this new expansion on either site. If you're trying to promote this game then you have to give certain game sites new screenshots, gameplay/cinematic videos and status updates. When a person is trying to find information on a new game (or expansion) it's a good idea to make sure it's easily accessable.

I have other ideas but I figured I'd toss my 2 cents in. After reading about the expansion (from this website.. couldnt find much info anywhere else) - I'm "definitely" purchasing the game as soon as the expansion launches. A side-by-side price cut on Steam would be a "huge" incentive for gamers like myself to pick this up.

- Valcutio

Div2 is @ Steam @ € 19,99. Cheaper than that its not something bought, its something given.
Normally new games retail @ aprox €40,00, this is 50% less price that launch day.

The game is not old, its only 1 year old. There's a lot of similar games 1 year old that are still over € 30,00. Granted, this is no AAA title, but still, € 19,99 for a game that is worth over 40hours of entertainment is imho realy realy cheap.

Just my 2 cents realy. This opinion doesnt invalidate your good post with ideas though!

I'm from North America and on Steam it's been priced at $50.00 since it launched. Americans are pretty big in the whole "game purchasing" thing so a price drop for us and all the free advertising would go a long way, one would assume. wink

Valcutio #414420 19/06/10 11:45 AM
old hand
old hand
The battery's in my cd-player are AAA....this game ist mutch.....other laugh....it's great an if u mean it isnt so...I can tell u ,gotic (I played all parts) and co ...for me is Divinity (also all 3 games played) the best ,because it is not work...it's a real pleasure.

BTW i love also people ,that cite themselves laugh...the content disappeared smile

D
stranger
stranger
D
I badly am friends of English but which - that I understand, actually a question, in additions the Flame of Revenge, the protagonist, останеться that is as, about Blood of dragons, or to appear new?

Diesr #414479 20/06/10 09:30 PM
Support
Support

I am not sure what your question is...

In Flames of Vengeance you can continue with your character from the main game (if you keep a save near the end), or start a new character.

Я не уверен, что ваш вопрос ...

In Flames месте вы можете продолжить с вашего персонажа из основной игры (если вы продолжаете сохранять ближе к концу), либо начать новый характер.

Добро пожаловать на форум. wave

Raze #414481 20/06/10 09:37 PM
D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Raze

I am not sure what your question is...

In Flames of Vengeance you can continue with your character from the main game (if you keep a save near the end), or start a new character.

Я не уверен, что ваш вопрос ...

In Flames месте вы можете продолжить с вашего персонажа из основной игры (если вы продолжаете сохранять ближе к концу), либо начать новый характер.

I had in view of, that.. The protagonist, will be all the same, , and was in Divinity 2 Ego draconis, or will be new, in Flame of Vengeance?

Last edited by Diesr; 21/06/10 07:03 AM.
Raze #414496 21/06/10 08:43 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

Hey! How can I moderate the forum if I don't understand the language anymore? silly

Lynn #414498 21/06/10 08:58 AM
veteran
veteran
I think it is Russian? delight

Raze, can you understand Russian and so yes, can you translate it to English for us? wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #414501 21/06/10 01:55 PM
Во Flames of Vengeance, можно будет заимпортить перца из Ego Draconis, или можно будет сделать нового, 35го уровня. По истории это будет тот же дракорыцарь... Как бы, вылезаем на свет божий из Hall of Echoes, и даем Игерне по зубам за то что она нас бедных так обхитрила...

In Flames of Vengeance, you can import the char from Ego Draconis, or you can make a new one, level 35. Story-wise it'll be the same Dragon Knight. We'll be crawling out of the Hall of Echoes and kicking Ygerna's ass for tricking the poor little us...

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard