Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I'm still trying to find the caves for Jonaleth's and Barbatos's first quests (find a special creature/find an alchemy book) but no luck so far. So I have a couple of questions that are meant to keep things spoiler-free, because I want to find them myself, I just don't want to fly around forever looking (which I just did for about 20 minutes). smile

1. Are the caves before or after the harbor area (where the zeppelins are)?

2. Are these two particular caves specifically for these quests only, or could they possibly be caves I've already been in while doing other things? (I feel like I've thoroughly explored the places I've already been, though.)

Thanks!

Last edited by JohnJSal; 24/07/10 10:04 PM.
Support
Support

The cave for Jonaleth's quest is after the harbour (channel to the south), and is specific to this particular quest. The one for Barbatos is before the harbour (before where the barrier was, actually), in a cave where there is other stuff to do and a solution to another quest.

J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Raze

The cave for Jonaleth's quest is after the harbour (channel to the south), and is specific to this particular quest. The one for Barbatos is before the harbour (before where the barrier was, actually), in a cave where there is other stuff to do and a solution to another quest.

Thanks! I found Jonaleth's, which is easier. Now I guess I have to go back and search all the old caves for the other one. Any other subtle hint you can provide? smile

Edit 1: There is a cave door directly across from High Hall, which I have already explored and now the door is locked. That's not it, is it?

Edit 2: Nevermind, I found it! I actually had never been there before, but I studied my map a bit and noticed the different colored section and went to check it out. I can't believe I never saw that door before! Now all I have left is to find the first adventurer. Let the hunt begin again...

Last edited by JohnJSal; 25/07/10 02:41 AM.
Support
Support

Jimmy Dean had a nice view...

J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Raze

Jimmy Dean had a nice view...

Found him! smile Thanks again. I think I'm ready to head to Aleroth now.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard