Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#416882 26/07/10 10:48 PM
Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Can dragon skills ever be raised beyond the initial level 5 limit? Just wondering if I can expand the basics to 10 or beyond and if I should conserve dragon skill points for them, or if 5 is all they ever reach.

Support
Support

Not in D2:ED. There will be additional dragon skills/levels in FoV.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Raze

Not in D2:ED. There will be additional dragon skills/levels in FoV.

Do you happen to know if FoV will be content that you can import your ED character into, or will it be a new campaign for level 1?

Support
Support

FoV continues the dragon knight's story from the end of D2:ED (so it would be a seemless transition if you played both together). You will be able to load an existing save at the end of D2:ED to start FoV, or create a new level 35 character.

Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
So exactly how much of your character data is confirmed for being loaded into FoV? Do you keep stuff like your inventory, or other battle tower assets? Or your battle tower itself, for that matter, even if you don't get access to it again right away?

Support
Support

Nothing has been stated about access to the battle tower, your servants or the contents of the chest there. There is no reason to not keep what is in your inventory (especially since you can get a bunch of unique stuff in the arena), and you would at least need comparable services to your platforms. I can see having the battle tower NPCs escaping an attack and bringing essential equipment with them, just to move everything to Aleroth, but wouldn't expect to simply be cut off from the battle tower.

Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Well, I mainly meant the specifics of your own resources, game mechanics-wise. I don't care about the Battle Tower as an actual in-game location, but rather because it has your servants, which, by extension, are responsible for potion and enchantment recipes, skill upgrading (and unlearning), and your Creature's parts. And of course, your coffer, which is an item reserve.

Having your servants displaced to a different location, or even losing them altogether (assuming you don't lose recipes and creature parts in the process), isn't the concern, really.

veteran
veteran
Hmmm ... since your Dragon Knight have two magical stones with him in Ego Draconis:
the Dragon Morph Stone and the Dragon Stone, I think you can still go back to the Battle Tower and your servants, Battle Tower Coffer ... in Flames of Vengeance !
... UNLESS ...
your two Stones are taken away for some reason (forever or temporary)? smirk

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard