Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I just entered the maze and when I ask the statues for a clue, it simply goes to a dialogue screen with nothing but the "Continue" option. If I choose to name them, I can pick a name but again nothing happens. It just goes back to the initial dialogue screen of 1. asking for a clue, 2. naming them, 3. leaving.

Do I need to do something to activate them first, perhaps? I hope this isn't some kind of progress-stopping bug!

Support
Support

You need to name the statues first (the clues they should give are in the topic below, along with the solution), then try the door to the inner headquarters. If you have named all the statues correctly the door will open, otherwise opponents will appear (which some people have used repeatedly to level).

Keara's statue names

J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by Raze

You need to name the statues first (the clues they should give are in the topic below, along with the solution), then try the door to the inner headquarters. If you have named all the statues correctly the door will open, otherwise opponents will appear (which some people have used repeatedly to level).

Keara's statue names

Whew, thanks! At least it still worked even without the text. That was fun to figure out. smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard