Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Shmitty Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
The original music in this game is unbelievably touching. Who is the composer? I want to shake that guys hand, he's so good. I made an account on this forum just to post this. and to say that explosive arrows is too good. haha.

The first 30 seconds of the sentinal island theme are so beautiful. For those 30 seconds I love you.

Support
Support

The composer is Kirill Pokrovsky, who also did the music for Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity. He has links to the soundtracks for all 3 games (and more) on his website in mp3 format (though they can be easily obtained from the first 2 games if you have them; see DD music).

Welcome to the forum. wave

Bam Offline
stranger
stranger
The musical score is pretty amazing.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed the sound tracks from all 3 games myself. I liked the title track on DD, the title track on DD2, and the track that's played in the main village in Broken Valley most

journeyman
journeyman
I love that music changes based on situation and the tracks are awesome! Good Job Kirill!

addict
addict
Indeed. Some of the finest music I've heard in an RPG.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
journeyman
journeyman
some of the battle tunes are quite rousing.

sound like a real orchestra was used for some of it.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Yes, this is very likely the best composition for a game I've ever stumbled upon!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard