Print Thread
#423893 06/11/10 11:50 PM
T
Trelem Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
On the website, it says 'Continue your role playing experience from your last Divinity II - Ego Draconis save-game'... which is a pretty neat feature. When I try to load my save however, though it comes up with the files, it won't allow me to click or load them, calling them 'outdated save game'.

Is there something I have to do to make them work, or is something wrong? Here's hoping it's just me being dim, and not that I can't continue with my character.... I grew rather fond of her, and we really want to keep playing together to beat the daylights outta Damian and co.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Gamers are the luckiest people in the world. Most people have only one life to live; we have hundreds to choose from. Never ending, dream the unreality, and live the dream!
Support
Support

Are you playing FoV or DKS? With FoV you should be able to load D2:ED saves and continue playing; with DKS there were too many changes made to maintain saved game compatibility. In both FoV and DKS you can start a new level 35 character to begin at the add-on content, assuming you were done D2:ED.

Welcome to the forum. wave

T
Trelem Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I'm DKS on Steam. Darn... ^_^;;; I was so hoping to continue straight on. Still, I guess the character customisation is basic enough that I should be able to recreate her with little difficulty. I'm such a fuss pot when it comes to my characters!! I get stupidly attached to them!! Ahem. ^_^; (Though, I hope I'm not the only one like that...?)

Thanks for the info. It's good to know I wasn't just being an idiot and missing the obvious.
I'll look forward to playing the carry on story. Seriously, I was having a rampage at the end of the first one!! *Laughs and doesn't spoil the story, just in case anyone reads this who hasn't played through the first one*.

Thanks again for the information, and for the greeting!! Game on, friends! It's all good. ^_^

Gamers are the luckiest people in the world. Most people have only one life to live; we have hundreds to choose from. Never ending, dream the unreality, and live the dream!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard