Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
That would make it beneficial, early on I went duel wield and was no longer getting owned. And I'd use my bow to kill off enemies from afar that had too many of their buddies around. Mage vs Bow usually is bad for the mage as spells are easier to dodge.

Gonna be a few days before I can experiment due to work.

I'm hoping a Larian will at least comment on a thread about the difficulty issues.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
Support
Support

From Make Very Hard Option

Originally Posted by Lar_q
I think we can envision making a very hard option or make hard harder - the thought has occurred over here but we didn't really think there was going to be a market for it. If enough people support the idea, we could come up with something really really hard but still doable wink

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
This is not a valid answer. The question isn't making the game harder, currently it is fine. The exception is that we got beta testing "god mode" weapons that need to have bonus damage reduced 10x (i.e. instead of +50 extra damage only +5 extra damage).

This is a bug. Without using these weapons which are very common and cheap, the difficulty isn't too bad.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
Support
Support

This is not a valid answer.

You asked for a Larian comment "about the difficulty issues".

This is a bug.

No, it isn't, though the effect may not have been entirely intended.

From Divine Divinity II : DKS
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We'll take the comments regarding certain items feeling overpowered into account with the next update of the game. It's caused by some enchantments (which are also used by the random generator) being available at lower levels. In the same breath, we'll see if we can add a little extra punch in the hard mode.

stranger
stranger
I hope its not a bug, I enjoy the awesome weapons, it makes loot hunting worthwhile, though perhaps on Hard Difficulty they can drastically reduce their chance to drop to make the masochists happy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard