Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
NitroN Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I cant find some parts like the dragon wizard cuirass , earrings and the bracers . Can any one tell me where i can find them plz laugh

P
stranger
stranger
P
Also, where in FOV can we find the viper and shadow archer armor? I'm missing pieces.

enthusiast
enthusiast
While I haven't found everything, or even finished my first playthrough yet, I have found parts of each set:
Dragon Wizard:

Dragon Wizard Cuirass: was given after mind reading the tree that likes to zap people

Dragon Wizard Bracers: are in a chest in the far corner of the room where you pick the "flower that does not exist", in the temple of nimir as mind reading the ghost reveals there is a button behind the first chest.

Dragon Wizard helmet: is found in Gula's Chest, after curing him of his unfortunate curse.

Dragon Wizard leggings: are found in the chest in Laeniel's Room in Hansel's house.

Dragon Wizard earrings: magically appeared in inventory after mindreading Ursula the witch, who thinks about enchanted earrings. (I let her go)

Shadow Archer:

Shadow Archer Cuirass: is found if you side with willy against the assassins, and kill them.

Shadow Archer bracelet: was found in the jewelery box in the room where Abbott was trapped in, inside the forgotten crypt.

Shadow Archer: pants were in a chest in a small treasure room in the temple of nimir

Shadow Archer: gloves were in a chest in the healer house, after mind reading the guy lying by the door in the bed.

Viper:

Viper Cuirass: is given when mindreading the guy that rewards you for killing targets on the wanted poster, and asking about it.

Viper Belt: is looted off of General Luxurious

Viper Leggings: are found in a chest in the back of the locked room in the sewer tunnels in crow's nest. Mind reading the chef there reveals there are buttons next to the lower torches as you cross the bridge-path to his room.

Viper gloves:
are found in a chest in the secret room in the basement of the haunted playhouse, opened by the button next to the desk

Viper helm: appears in a jewel box that materializes after arranging the paintings in the top room of the Phoenix Inn in the right order, 1st painting move up once, 2nd do not move, 3rd painting move up 3 times.

old hand
old hand
I found all pieces of the "Viper" set save the helmet. Anyone know where to find this?

I doubt the Viper set is better than the Dragon Wizard, though, but Champion armour looks the best imo.

Last edited by virumor; 12/11/10 04:45 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Well the dragon wizard set is for mages and the viper set is for warriors, based on the +skills that they give. I found the rest of Viper and Dragon Wizard sets, now its just the Shadow Archer helm I have not found yet...

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Nasuradin
Well the dragon wizard set is for mages and the viper set is for warriors, based on the +skills that they give. I found the rest of Viper and Dragon Wizard sets, now its just the Shadow Archer helm I have not found yet...

The helm is
On some platforms off to the right in the room where you fight the engineer

As for the Shadow Armor bracelet, where is the key to the chest it's in?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Rasui
As for the Shadow Armor bracelet, where is the key to the chest it's in?

Mindreading Abbott notes that theres something shiny in the torch nearby

thanks for finding the helm laugh

L
stranger
stranger
L
Viper Leggings: are found in a chest in the back of the locked room in the sewer tunnels in crow's nest. Mind reading the chef there reveals there are buttons next to the lower torches as you cross the bridge-path to his room.

---> Where are chest key?

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm right next to the desk in the play house underground area but there is no button.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Found it lol it was alot more comoflauge than the last one I saw

A
ADS Offline
stranger
stranger
A
How do i get into Laeniel's room?

One can only know how far he can go by going too far.
enthusiast
enthusiast
you'll have to do clue 1 to get to Laeniel's room

you...
Kill Halliwell, to get into his room get the anti demon grip spell from the forbidden archives in the prancing seahorse

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by lBATMANl

---> Where are chest key?

I never noticed that the chest was locked :x either killing the chef first provides it, or it is in one of the cages in there, or hidden in one of the crates or somesuch within the chest room?

A
ADS Offline
stranger
stranger
A
I have the anti demon spell, but havent killed Haliwell... anyway i didnt understand how to in into laeniel's... (might be stupidity of me)

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well here's what you do...

Take the anti-demon grip scroll to the top floor of the circle of trust inn, mind read the guards to make them go away, talk to the door, use the spell, stand in the summoning circle inside.

A
ADS Offline
stranger
stranger
A

Shadow Archer:

Shadow Archer Cuirass: is found if you side with willy against the assassins, and kill them.

Shadow Archer bracelet: was found in the jewelery box in the room where Abbott was trapped in, inside the forgotten crypt.

Shadow Archer: pants were in a chest in a small treasure room in the temple of nimir

Shadow Archer: gloves were in a chest in the healer house, after mind reading the guy lying by the door in the bed.

You missed the Helm, which is:
In a chest to the right of where you enter the source square part in which the Engineer is (just look right and up and you will see it - or just pay attention to the cinamatic depicting what you should do to defeat the
Engineer)

enthusiast
enthusiast
someone mentioned where to find it earlier, I'll just edit it in now I guess, thanks

Edit: ooor.. the edit button is gone and I can't.. Guess I'll post it on the new DKS armor set thread that popped up

Last edited by Nasuradin; 14/11/10 12:21 PM.
stranger
stranger
where's Shadow Archer bracelet, i found one locked chest in room near last trapped in Forgotten Crypt. is it here??. i can't find the key. plz help me !!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by willse7en
where's Shadow Archer bracelet, i found one locked chest in room near last trapped in Forgotten Crypt. is it here??. i can't find the key. plz help me !!!

I answered this 11 posts up (its also a jewelry box)

stranger
stranger
but i killed Engineer, i couldnt mindread Abbott. And I have found all torches in Forgotten Crypt, but i couldnt see shinily anything. can you show me details about it, plz help me

Last edited by willse7en; 14/11/10 02:54 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard