Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by Macbeth

Also, in the FoV intro, as you see Behrlihn fly towards you and the Divine, the Divine is telling the player about his brief romane with this elven girl. Alas it is really hard to hear over the music. smile

In the original Divine Divinity, it didn't seem like a romance, it seemed like the Divine was just trying to get in the elven girl's pants. He didn't bother going out and looking for the amulet, he had a dwarf make a copy, then he lied about it, saying it was a long and tireless search. How sweet. </sarcasm>

Personally, I think Penumbra the assassin would have been a much more atypical choice (and therefore more interesting) for the Divine. (I do have to wonder who Antumbra's grandfather was, though...)

I do agree that Damian's motivations are well-done, but that's because we aren't influencing the words he's saying. Romances don't mix well with choose-your-own-dialogue, especially if the player doesn't want the romance in question.

well if thay add in the option to not persue it if you don't want to that would be an interesting factor. Now that your dragon knight has made a name for itself though your going to have some following.

As the one book on the divine said about Lucian " the tingle between every girls legs " lol
a optional romance would be a nice change of pace to the D3 for are dragon knight.

-Elena- Offline OP
OP Offline
Another question wink

Ygerna's head was chopped off right? Why is that not visible on her dead body at the end of ED when she gets alive again? Even the master of necromancy, Laikan, was not able to create 'Sassan' without some stitches... how's that?

veteran
veteran
Perhaps Laiken LIKES to see the stitches, so he uses the most visible kind possible.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by -Elena-
Another question wink

Ygerna's head was chopped off right? Why is that not visible on her dead body at the end of ED when she gets alive again? Even the master of necromancy, Laikan, was not able to create 'Sassan' without some stitches... how's that?

But didnt we changed that when we interfered with the execution?

By the way Im new here and wanted to both thank for this amazing game and ask 2 questions smile

I just finished the expansion after crazyly finishing the Saga. I barely breathed while playing the game and the addon laugh but I must confess I enjoyed the open air in the Saga compared to FOV. However I guess it was more because the area was a little bit too small and the quests were too close to each other. I had forgotten loads of mindread information between quests frown.

Anyways, here is my 2 questions: Why did Damian didn't die ( according to the stuff I read here ) when Ygerna died, weren't they still soul-forged?
and What happens when you reject Bellegar and rescue Behrlihn? I know Behrlihn says that he will make devils rise but what happens after the citadel breaks?

Last edited by Bippo; 30/08/13 11:01 PM.
Support
Support

If both people are alive when the soul forge happens, killing one kills the other. In the case of soul forging with an object, destroying the object kills the person.
In Damian's case, though, he soul forged himself to Ygerna when she was dead. Damian could have undid the soul forging after Ygerna was resurrected, or more likely (as apparently that made him stronger) killing her may have broken the soul forge or merely reverted it back to the original situation.
Also, if Damian died there would be no need for a Divinity 3.

If you release Behrlihn he shows up in the final battle with Ygerna, though not recovered from his imprisonment, so it doesn't make the fight very much tougher.

As for Ygerna's lack of a scar, have you seen Laiken? Damian has considerably more resources and more concern for appearance than Laiken did.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard