Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Markoje Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
can some1 help pls?
i have all 5 orbs but i dont know which orb to put on which rune?

P
stranger
stranger
P
Use the quest Items whose names are in orange text. They tell you.

Now please tell me where you got the white orb. (or the one that isnt red, blue, purple or green. not sure what color it is. the clue makes me think white.).

Last edited by Parrk; 13/11/10 02:00 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I don't remember where each one is at exactly but..

One is hanging in a cage above the runes

One is at the top of a ramp in the main room, ramp visible only with helmet on

One appears on a desk after solving the 4 pressure plate thing, one plate being visible only with the helmet on

One appears on the podium-alter after you match the colored flame torches with their invisible counterparts, visible only with the helmet on

One appears in the room with all the beds, accessible only after entering the corner room (walls vanish with helmet on) and pulling the lever which creates platforms to jump up to the orb.

M
Markoje Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
directly out of the room with 4 presure plates in the hall there's 3 hands holding goblets of flame, remember the order of flames then put on magic helmet and match, orb will show up go and take it smile i hope this will help smile
where i get that quest? i dont have that document.

Last edited by Markoje; 13/11/10 03:56 AM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Thanks guys. Got it.

C
stranger
stranger
C
HELMET???

What helmet is required to do this? I haven't seen any special helmet anywhere?

Also, does anyone know about that poisoned tunnel junction, where there's two doors you cannot get to because of the poison gas area? Is there some potion to drink first ,that protects the character? Or is it a switch somewhere to shut off the poison gas?

enthusiast
enthusiast
poison - do you mean in the forgotten crypt with the troll talking about traps? you just jump up the platforms there and the lever to shut it off is at the top, although if you made it to the academy already, you would have gotten past that part already?

helmet - yes, there is only 1 path that leads downwards in the academy, go to the far end of the room down there and an undead pops out of the ground kill him and loot the helmet, you won't be able to collect the orbs or even get down to the rune area without the helmet.

G
stranger
stranger
G
How to solve the 4 pressure plates puzzle? I can only see a lighted square with my helmet on. I've only collected 2 orbs.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Well, the poison area is at the end of a long tunnel, I forget if there were originally trolls there. Its empty now since I've been there so many times trying to solve it At the end of this long tunnel is a junction that is impassable because of thick poison. Right there you can see two doors, both of which are locked, but you cannot do anything near those doors anyway because of the poison. I dont see any place to jump up, nor any levers.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by greeny
How to solve the 4 pressure plates puzzle? I can only see a lighted square with my helmet on. I've only collected 2 orbs.

you step on them in the right order like all the other pressure plate puzzles, only one of them is hidden and you reveal it by wearing the helmet, nothing more.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It would help if you could describe where within the world this tunnel is located laugh

C
stranger
stranger
C
Yes, wow you are right smile I thought the poison floated up all in that room area. I didn't know it was only on the ground. I jumped up and hit the lever. Thanx smile

J
stranger
stranger
J
One appears on the podium-alter after you match the colored flame torches with their invisible counterparts, visible only with the helmet on

got stuck on this one help pls

nvm got it

Last edited by jamajka; 23/11/10 02:42 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Markoje
directly out of the room with 4 presure plates in the hall there's 3 hands holding goblets of flame, remember the order of flames then put on magic helmet and match, orb will show up go and take it smile i hope this will help smile
where i get that quest? i dont have that document.

Originally Posted by jamajka

got stuck on this one help pls

nvm got it

i think markoje had explained it already..
There are 3 hands holding goblets of flame or pan of flame or whatever u say that..
Just match the color with the magic helmet on, try to pull the lever until the flame color is matched..

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi!

Can you help me? i can't find one of the orbs...i found that witch is in a cage above in the runes, a mached the colors with the flames, i got that one witch is top of the main room, and i do the thing with the four preasure plate, but cannot find the 5th one...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yoinked from another post:
Originally Posted by Nasuradin
Red:
appears on desk in room with 3 large pressure plates, 4th hidden, requires helmet.

Blue:
in large room with beds everywhere, wear helmet to walk into walled-off room to pull lever that spawns platforms up to orb high on wall.

Purple:
middle of academy, wear helmet and follow new ramp

Green:
in cage above broken floor/runes, wear helmet and jump platforms, always land on solid platforms that are always there when removing/putting on helmet, or platforms will vanish under your feet.

White:
appears on alter in hallway, solve colored torch puzzle along the hall leading to alter, equip helmet to see phantom torches next to real torches, match phantom torches to color of real torches.

I placed all the orbs on all the runes according to the clues, but nothing happened! What now?
Read all clues carefully.

Still don't know?
Most common mistake is mis-reading the clue about the mossrat

still dunno, spell it out for me.
[spoiler]The clue states mossrat goes on opposite of life, the opposite of life, is death.
[/spoiler]

G
stranger
stranger
G
what room is the green orb on the cage in? i can't find any rune or cage in the academy

enthusiast
enthusiast
Have you tried looking for new rooms with the helmet on?

apprentice
apprentice
It is under the academy...You need to be wearing the helmet to see the passage...

R
stranger
stranger
R
Has anyone run into this one? I'm in the room with all the beds, I put on my helmut and see the lever. The lever however, will not "activate". No matter how I position my avatar, the lever just sits there, like it had already been used. So I'm stuck because ( by reading this thread) I know its suppose to activate a platform. ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard