Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just got my battle tower, it is pretty sweet now that I finally have it, but... is there an instruction guide to it? I went outside to the trainer an there is a locked chest that needs a key, I went to my bed room where the dragon ladys voice told me its where I stash my treasure that I find and there is another locked chest that requires a key,anyone know where these 2 keys are?

I found my runners an the trainer can make them weapons, the enchanter can make them armor, an the alchy can heal them, how do I upgrade them so they can make better weapons an armor for my runners and does my necro an trainer get upgrades as well? (fixed) you can keep talking to your trainer and enchanter to upgrade your runners gear.

Also I opened my inventory and clicked on all my books & stones & herbs to send them to my battle tower, but where did they go? (fixed) everything go's into your dragon chest.

Also I put all my dragon armor in the dragon chest in my room that had the remaining pieces in it, do i have to take them all out an carry them if i want to use them in dragon form or can i leave them in there an have them equip automatically? and is the dragon chest the only chest I should use to hold all my gear I dont want to carry?

Another thing, when I unlearn all my skills am i going to need lock pick? and is there a way to reset your str, dex, int, stats as well or just your skills?

When can i use dragon form to get to the boat in the tree outside, I tryd to port outside an run to a spot where i can morph but the path way is blocked by a major poison cloud???

(fixed) ok so I had to go to the trainer a couple of times before the travel bar popped up for me when I went to enter back in the throne room...this will allow a pop up bar to show up that allows you to travel to all area's in your tower.

Last edited by Major-Suicide; 13/11/10 10:35 PM.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
Warning Spoiler ahead
in your alchemist room is a key,on his desk. you can use that one to open the chest in necromancer's ring,that chest contains the key for the chest in your trainers room,the chest there has the one for your workshop room,and that one contains the key for the one in your throne room.

Support
Support

If you unlearn your skills before heading to the Hall of Echoes, you will not need Lockpick again (in D2:ED). It will still come in handy in the fjords, etc, earlier in the game.
There is no way to reset your stats.

When you teleport outside, you can jump up the nearby rocks and run over to a place where there are no over-hanging branches so you have room to transform into a dragon. IIRC you can jump off the downward path, as well, and transform before you get too far into the poison cloud.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard