Next Thread
Print Thread
#426037 13/11/10 04:43 PM
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I found the ending(Dragon plus) as challenging as D2. I played on 'Casual' which is my usual. I admit being severly tested to finish the final mission- dragon part took about 50 yes 50 tries, for me...but I really wanted to complete the game. For an addon, I didn't mind most of the action being in Aleron(sp?)...I give it an 8/10, like D2. Thanks Larian for a solid game- I bought Digital at Gamersgate for $19.99. Woth it. CK.

stranger
stranger
Just finished the game as well, it was decent, could've had a longer ending cinematic with a glimpse of what the bad dude was up to. As for the ending bit with the dragon did it once on hard wasn't too bad. Over all 8/10 laugh Definately getting the next installment.

"With one breath the land was scorched to a cinder all that stands is the shadow's of casualties." - Vanessa (Dragon Archer).
old hand
old hand
I loved the game also & I can't wait to see what's in stall for are dragon knight in the next game I loved the FOV ending kicking the cr** out of that muppet was just so awsome. " That will teach you for playing with fire or should I say Dragons Breath" lol I'd give it a 9/10 as I wish that there was more to do in your dragon form.

Last edited by Divine Avenger; 15/11/10 04:02 PM.
stranger
stranger
Just finished too the game was good though the fact that Bellegar could have given me the power to win was kinda annoying, renders my "quest" useless at least i didn't free than other-weird-named-dark-mage-guy which gave me some satisfaction laugh.Also the ending cinematic was too short and random(what was up with the cat?)and i would have liked to see me in it in human form since i am wearing the dragon mage set which is really cool.All in all it was good though i think ego draconis was better since i had more freedom and i could use my Dragon Form more often.
P.S I played on casual since it was my first time playing the game i will try the next level of difficulty now...i think :P

Kons #426740 16/11/10 12:10 AM
stranger
stranger
Well I also have just finished this game and I am playing it through again as I just loved it. I understand why this expansion is limited to just Aleroth Town and I thought it was very well done!

I would say that Divinity2/FOV is my all time favourite game for this year apart from DA.

I love the outfits/weapons and the gameplay, the fact that you can mix and match skills (so cool)

I loved having my own battle tower and being able to be a dragon too. The characters in this lovely story are very funny and interesting and very very well acted too I must say!

I love being able to change my look, what lady doesnt? Great idea Larian! laugh

Now for your next game, more of the same but maybe some romance added in? I could see a potential love interest with Kenneth for this game.

Oh another thing would be good for people to be able to mod this game. (Maybe)

I always play on casual but maybe in my third playthrough I will try to make it on normal, lol.

Well hurrah for game makers that make games fun and interesting for ladies and gentlemen of all ages! laugh

Last edited by LadyGamer; 16/11/10 12:13 AM.
LadyGamer #426754 16/11/10 01:33 AM
A
stranger
stranger
A
Just finished also. Resurrected Berhlihhn, made the game more interesting. He was actually quite an interesting character, so I didn't want him out of my game just yet. :P I just wish there was a way to take an evil path in the end. Anyways, greatly enjoyed it! I'm hoping there will be Divinity III!

LadyGamer #426757 16/11/10 01:38 AM
veteran
veteran
I finished this afternoon. Pretty good final mission. I'm going to start a new playthrough as a Two-handed sword user. He will be the most evil person possible. Blackmailing, murdering, double-crossing... ahhh... so... delicious...

Stabbey #426936 16/11/10 05:35 PM
stranger
stranger
Oh that's a great idea Stabbey!

I wish I could be more bad! I always let my conscience get the better of me in games, even when I know it is only fantasy. I think I have to try some different classes and abilities out for my next go but maybe Im not ready yet to be really bad, lol.

LadyGamer #426955 16/11/10 06:32 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by LadyGamer

I wish I could be more bad! I always let my conscience get the better of me in games, even when I know it is only fantasy. I think I have to try some different classes and abilities out for my next go but maybe Im not ready yet to be really bad, lol.

I blackmailed Champion David, then told Richard he was a deserter anyway.

I then got the Louis to let the drunken guards off easy so they'd be sent back to the Barracks, then I coerced them into telling me about Louis leaving his stash unlocked. I cleaned that place out, and then told Louis about their disloyalty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LadyGamer #427034 16/11/10 10:35 PM
old hand
old hand

Yeah I know what you mean lol I can bring myself to be evil either it's not in my nature to want to hurt people.

Stabbey #427275 17/11/10 06:43 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Stabbey

I then got the Louis to let the drunken guards off easy so they'd be sent back to the Barracks, then I coerced them into telling me about Louis leaving his stash unlocked. I cleaned that place out, and then told Louis about their disloyalty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh Lol, that's too funny!! laugh

@ Divine Avenger- I have the feeling that we are missing out on some very funny moments by always take the morally right choice but the conscience is a hard thing to veer from. Sometimes out of sheer curiosity I will do the 'naughty' choice and then see what happens and then load the game and do the 'good' choice to make things right. Lol sometimes I wish I could reload in real life too! smile

cheer div2 div2s celebrate

(Have you guys noticed the cool and funny smilies they have here?)

LadyGamer #427302 17/11/10 09:04 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Stabbey

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh Lol, that's too funny!! laugh

@ Divine Avenger- I have the feeling that we are missing out on some very funny moments by always take the morally right choice but the conscience is a hard thing to veer from. Sometimes out of sheer curiosity I will do the 'naughty' choice and then see what happens and then load the game and do the 'good' choice to make things right. Lol sometimes I wish I could reload in real life too! smile

cheer div2 div2s celebrate

(Have you guys noticed the cool and funny smilies they have here?)

Yeah I'm having to do that a lot wrighting my guide for the game save it do the evil option load it do the good option. I don't like being Evil though I'm the same no matter the game, if there is moral choices then you can count on me being a right goody goody lol. Can't even bring myself to be neutral on fallout 3 let alone to the evil playthrough lol

Last edited by Divine Avenger; 17/11/10 09:05 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard